THE FAENA CULTURE
The FAENA Movement is one of culture, art and community. The FAENA Culture is steeped in the warmth and traditions of the south combining authentic and attentive hospitality with the world’s finest amenities. We act as a catalyst in making dreams a reality with the collaboration of ideas. Creating carefully curated spaces paired with excellence in service to delight the most sophisticated guests as they are indulged by the FAENA Culture.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Responsible for immediate acknowledgement of all guests and assisting all guests throughout lobby and reception area with all requests (i.e. registration, check-out, special requests or preferences, itinerary, etc.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills, including Word, Lotus, Excel, and Account Management software.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and sales-related skills.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and projects daily.
- Must be able to accurately type at least 50 words per minute.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.