- Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
- Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our employees and our company.
- Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability in all our actions.
- Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers, ourselves and each other.
- Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
Because we CARE, InsureOne may conduct phone and video interviews to practice social distancing to accommodate the state, local or national guidelines. If you are considered to formally video interview, please consider the following recommendations:
Interviews can be conducted using a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam, tablet or smartphone.
- Find a quiet, private, well-lit space, free from possible interruptions.
- Position yourself so that you have a neutral background that’s free from distractions.
- Test your internet connection to be sure you have a good connection.
- Remember it’s an interview, so dress appropriately.
- Place your phone on do not disturb.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Solicit new business and maintain current business levels in order to achieve or exceed sales production goals and deliver customer service in line with Confie’s We Care Values.
- Increase new business by initiating contact with prospects through local store marketing efforts, community involvement, cold-calling, quote calls, referrals and walk-ins to build interest, match needs with products and services, and close the sale to meet the agreed upon production goals.
- Expand business by proactively building relationships with existing customers to meet the agreed upon production goals.
- Understands, supports and implements local marketing.
- Accurate accounting of all currency transactions as well as timely delivery of deposits to the bank with scanned documentation in agency management system.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, inviting, customer friendly office environment both in the body of the store and in the break-room and bathroom areas.
- Connects very quickly; builds and leverages client relationships. Ability to educate and advise the customer on which products best fit their needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years of successful proven experience in Sales
- 1-3 years of retail experience (face-to-face sales)
- 2-4 years of Customer Service
- Phone Sales
- Bilingual is a plus
- Demonstrates well-developed computer skills (internet, email, word processing, spreadsheets, hardware, keyboarding).
- Possesses the appropriate state license
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a large client pipeline with excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement.
- Understands, supports, and implements local marketing.