Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory, market segment, and supplier brand by effectively selling the company s products/services and providing excellent customer service to fulfill the potential of our suppliers and customers.
- Make regular sales calls to on-premise customers to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with the service provided
- Analyze, plan, establish and maintain an efficient and productive daily call pattern in assigned territory.
- Achieve assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives
- Analyze the total territory and each account to determine the priority selling and promotional opportunities
- Implement and maintain up-to-date, accurate records of sales, competitive activity, and payment performances of all accounts in assigned territory
- Recognize major trends and directions, describe major trends associated with a specific type of market, and discuss the organization's position and plans about key product trends
- Ensure order information is captured accurately, work with a specific sales system as part of current responsibilities and conduct day-to-day sales order entry
- Participate in sales projects, account evaluations, proposals, presentations, and other sales-related activities
- Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and winery/distillery tours to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments
- Perform other duties as assigned
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.