Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
“As the consumer’s bureau, we want to ensure that as many people as possible can access and participate in the financial system, and we believe everyone deserves a fair shot at achieving their financial dreams.” - Craig Boundy, CEO Experian North America
Experian’s a leading Analytics Enterprise
We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done
Our 17k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. We’re avid problem solvers. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets
What’s your next professional and personal goal? Let Experian help bring this to life
Key skills and requirements
Ideally 5+ years of experience servicing Capital Markets using Data and Analytics
- You have an entrepreneurship attitude with strong aspirations to grow within a business and partner with various teams
- Critical liaison between client and Experian to understand and interpret client infrastructure, processes, and technical requirements. You grasp concepts quickly and know how to make the complex easy to understand. You can effortlessly share your knowledge of the industry and how data, software, and analytics can transform a client’s business
- Navigating complex environments with mortgage clients with a focus on servicing and capital markets to drive results. You collaborate naturally with sales and members across different teams. You excel at bringing the right people to the table, tackling client challenges, identifying opportunities, and designing solutions recommend to clients
- You understand the customer by managing expectations based on business requirements and Experian resources consulting on solution engineering to solve client challenges
- You have successful experience presenting technical content, design, and process improvements in key client meetings
- You drive results and exceed expectations to identify new ways to grow our business and expand client relationships
- You have a growth mindset, challenging yourself with different opportunities to develop your skills as an Experian leader and influencer
- You prioritize accountability and honesty, building trust with your teammates and customers by consistently delivering results
What you’ll be doing
You will partner with your sales colleagues, product, and delivery teams to design effective solutions for clients based on their requirements, business drivers and infrastructure. This will include working with the sales team to architect solutions that drive new revenue opportunities and expand existing revenue streams with our most critical mortgage client relationships. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining close strategic partnerships across the mortgage organization, understanding their KPI’s and success measures, analyzing and understanding their industry, markets, and business operations. This will include making sales presentations and proposals to leverage Experian solutions in a way that improves client revenues, return on operations, reduces risk, and/or lowers expenses.
You will also have mastery of the solutions that Experian offers and provide technical and business consulting expertise on complex Experian projects. This is a remote position based anywhere in the United States.
More about you
- Advanced knowledge of credit analytics, credit-based solutions
- Advanced knowledge of the mortgage servicing and capital markets industry
- Knowledge of mortgage industry workflows
- Experience with team collaboration where solution design is a key outcome
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to develop presentations and other client facing materials
- Ability to work as part of an integrated sales team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- Travel required, as necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on
We’re an award-winning organization due to our strong people focus
Experian isn't just growing, we're leveraging cutting edge data science, design thinking and passion to build tomorrow's credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and culture
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.