JOB TITLE: Rep, CS SCM MX
POSITION CODE: 70116810
ORG UNIT NAME:Customer Service Polymers
HIRING MANAGER: Claude Leclair
SABIC is a global leader in diversified chemicals headquartered in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It manufactures on a global scale in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific, making distinctly different kinds of products: chemicals, commodity and high performance plastics, agri-nutrients and metals.
The company recorded a net profit of US$ 5.7 billion in 2018. Sales revenues for 2018 totaled US$ 45 billion while total assets stood at US$ 85 billion. Production in 2018 was 75.3 million metric tons. It has more than 33,000 employees worldwide and operates in around 50 countries.
The job purpose of the Customer Service Representative is order management while simultaneously maintaining and building relationships with customers by assisting with complaints, questions, and returns; providing information regarding products & services; while also ensuring timely delivery by monitoring the delivery process and raising issues to the appropriate parties when gaps identifying gaps.
This role utilizes analytical methods and a variety of tools to understand business operations, processes and activities. CSRs are responsible for order management, analyzing performance, identifying problems, recommending outcomes and implementing solutions to solve problems.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
- Pro-actively performs daily tasks around price/order accuracy, manufacturing progress, order entry, documentation, invoicing through SAP and SOVOS and delivery. This includes monitoring shipment arrival to the border and scheduling imports into Mexico in a timely manner.
- Build strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention through exceptional sales/service and the presentation, awareness and understanding of our active product portfolio
- Drive customer centricity and growth of existing account base through proactive customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Utilize analytical skills to drive process improvements and customer focus throughout Supply Chain.
- Place outbound calls to new and existing accounts identifying opportunities, decision maker(s) and related customer service needs
- Passionately drive process excellence visibility and awareness across supply chain.
- Balances cost and service in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Prospect for increased volume and generating new leads and helping close new business at new and existing customers
- Proactively review buying patterns of customers to understand demand spikes up or down and obtaining market intelligence that can be shared through the organization.
- Analyze customer erosion data to allow us to maintain or secure new orders
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant, professional work experiences is required
- 3+ years in a business environment
- SAP Experience, specifically in the SD Module
- Ability to work in a dynamic, flexible environment where priorities are continually changing.
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (especially Excel/Word) and web-based applications
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple PC applications
- Ability to interact with the customer in a helpful and friendly manner and to understand customer needs
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to set priorities and manage time in a dynamic work environment
- Good problem solving, analytical and math skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous 6-Sigma / Lean training or knowledge
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Demonstrated process improvement mindset with the capability to drive enhancements throughout the function
- Degree in supply chain management or logistics. Knowledge and understanding of supply chain process, materials planning, and logistics.
- Developed business acumen
- APICS certification or working towards APICS certification
- Ability to communicate orally and written in English & Spanish (Bilingual)
- You must submit your application for employment online to be considered. Please submit your resume using the “Apply Now/Apply” option on this page.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must be willing to take a drug test as part of the selection process
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
- Relocation if available
SABIC is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and as such will not discriminate in its employment practices, including recruiting and hiring practices, based on a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
SABIC is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of SABIC about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at SABIC via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of SABIC; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by SABIC as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means