Overview: Arteriors is an award-winning global home furnishings company based in Dallas, Texas, with showrooms and retailers around the world. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs for specific sales channels to support business development and advance brand building. This position will oversee aspects of Arteriors’ brand strategy, marketing programs and activations, along with executing the day-to-day operations. The individual should be a strategic thinker adept at managing multiple sales channels with a strong understanding of brand content and activation. The role requires leadership in planning as well as execution, plus engaging as a brand ambassador representing Arteriors with our Guest Designers and clients at key branded events. This position will report directly to the VP, Marketing. We are seeking a candidate with that rare mix of creative ideation, luxury aesthetic, and seasoned project management skills, along with a high level of accountability and drive to achieve tangible results.
- Manages and implements the Marketing Strategy and Plan across multiple sales channels: trade, retail, key accounts, lighting, commercial, international and e-commerce.
- Develops and manages the media plan with key publishers keeping in line with budget accountability.
- Co-manages two PR Agencies of record (NY and London) to ensure brand global messaging and positioning is consistent.
- Spearheads and manages all marketing hospitality and activation at events, trade shows and conferences to ensure best brand experience with company representation.
- Manages and develops customized programs with industry associations and trade markets (ASID, IDS, NEWH, SBID, RIBA, NYDC, LCDQ, DCCH, HPMKT, LVM, HDExpo, BDNY, etc.)
- Develops regional and sales-channel specific marketing programs with an emphasis on emerging market sectors: lighting, commercial and international.
- Builds trust, values others, communicates and collaborates effectively, delivers execution, fosters innovation, focuses on the customer, solves problems creatively and demonstrates high integrity.
This job might be for you if::You possess the following qualifications:
- Preferred candidates with a minimum of 5 years marketing experience minimum, with at least 2 years managing others.
- BA in Marketing or Business required.
- Very strong project management skills required.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic planning, marketing expense budgeting, expense control and branding is required.
- Demonstrable examples of inventiveness/marketing tactic ideation are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent Powerpoint skills required. Experience with Adobe CS a plus.
- Ability to self-start, operate under pressure, and multi-task required.
- Has strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and identify how to apply them in marketing.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective team relationships with all support departments.
- Experience with Luxury branding preferred.
What's in it for you::
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available the first day of the month after hire date
- Open Paid Time Off
- 9 paid Holidays
- Early release before holidays
- Annual bonus potential
- Annual performance reviews
- An opportunity to work for a high growth company in a progressive environment with people who are passionate about what they do.
Location: 1901 Midway Rd,Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75056
Job Type: Full-time