Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people,
shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it's
fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models.
Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology.
The RIA Team Lead is responsible for the performance of the RIA collections deductions team, ensuring that the service and performance levels agreed between Accenture and the Client are met. The role supervises the team and effectively coordinates order to cash activities while monitoring compliance to revenue operations policies and procedures. The role requires regular interaction with the Client’s internal teams and external communication with the designated client base. The RIA Team Lead is also required to be highly flexible to respond to a dynamic and challenging environment.
Responsible for monitoring the day to day processes activities of the team and ensuring that all SLAs are met
- Oversees the allocation of workload among the team
- Account management for complex, existing and rapidly growing customer accounts
- Perform detailed account reconciliation to identify and facilitate resolution of delinquent receivables
- Drive follow up and resolution with cross functional partners, customers, and internal team
- Escalate issues in accordance with DTP
- Maintains a thorough awareness and understanding of relevant Global
- Supervises the team on receiving and addressing retailer distributor
- Drives efforts to resolve operational issues
- Attend client meetings to discuss account performance and address issues as needed
- Contributes ideas and take actions towards the continuous improvement of processes
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by Accenture
- Integration and training of new members of the RIA team
- Coaching, mentoring, and training the team
- Liaise with Accenture HR in relation to recruitment, training, performance management etc.
- Monitoring and reporting of team results
- Coordination with cross functional partners, customer relationships
The role will be directly responsible for ensuring that work functions are completed in a timely and accurate manner and that SLAs are met in the following processes:
- Achieve SLA metrics
- Process Improvement
- Partnering with our client and the operations center within our client
- People Management (work planning, supervising employees)
- Adherence to client policies and procedures
- Process revenue operations activities
- Process revenue operations transactions
- Handle query/ dispute from Customers
- Assist Cash Application to apply payment
- Handle refund/ move payment request from Customers
- Prepare paperwork for write off and approval
- Prepare performance report
- Attend meetings with client management
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated work experience managing a collection and or deductions management function
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated work experience within a hardware order to cash environment for Fortune 500 customers
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in leading and motivating a small team to achieve goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior experience in managing onshore and offshore team members
- Experience in ERP systems such as Oracle or SAP
- Experience working in a client facing role
- Strong understanding of revenue operations activities and transactions
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills to resolve disputes effectively and maintain customer relationships
- Strong client driven focus and result orientation
- Strong people and stakeholder management, teaming, and collaboration skills
- Self-starter with good time management to meet strict deadlines
- Strong problem solver with an analytical approach, with the ability to deal effectively in high pressure and dynamic situations
- Strong experience in MS Excel and competence with other PC based applications MS Office
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.