We are seeking a Customer Service Intern to join our team located in Davie, FL.
KUS USA is the pioneering and leading global designer and manufacturer of AdBlue/Diesel Emission Fluid level senders, diesel/fuel/water level senders, and gauge instrumentation. Our products are widely used in the agriculture, automotive, construction, marine, power, and industrial equipment industries.
See www.kus-usa.com and www.kusauto.com for additional company information.
- Correspond externally with customers to confirm order details and convey any delivery disruptions.
- Process orders through WooCommerce online system and phone calls
- Provide customer support by answering phone calls
- Respond to customer requests for returns.
- Complete assigned projects by determined deadline from manager
- Liaise internally with different departments to ensure stock quantity and production schedule for order delivery if needed
- Works closely with Account and Technical Support Associates to provide customers with accurate information
- Any additional ad hoc projects as they come up.
- Strong, communication, organization and time management skills.
- Previous experience in customer service, account management and/or technical support is a plus.
- Experience with QuickBooks and/or HubSpot is a plus.
- Intermediate Excel skills, PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong work ethics and able to work autonomously.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Multilingual preferred. (Portuguese, French, Spanish, Chinese)
- Automotive or Marine Industry experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location