Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team, which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi-branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
About this opportunity:
Do you enjoy achieving results coupled with a competitive drive to problem-solve and create innovative solutions to increase sales plans and overall effectiveness? The Sales Engineer/Account Manager is responsible for developing and managing the respective sales territory to achieve order volume and profitability goals in the restaurant and industrial kitchen ventilation markets. Enthusiasm to maintain and build various customer rapports including: owners, national accounts, mechanical contractors, mechanical engineers, consultants, and food service equipment contractors will be essential in “seeing the big picture” and growing one’s career with Accurex. We are looking for someone motivated to successfully close sales, driven to succeed and surpass predetermined sales quotas, and is always looking for new opportunities to sell.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Sell, promote and market HVAC and commercial Kitchen Ventilation equipment to Food Service Equipment Dealers and National Chain Accounts
- Provide technical and application assistance to Food Service Consultants in order to influence their design and specification requirements
- Develop and manage sales plans to increase sales effectiveness. Develop new business along with maintaining and further developing existing business partners
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Proactively seek out purchasing decision makers and develop solid business relationships
- Deliver successful collaboration efforts by presenting highlights of Accurex products and service capabilities throughout our company
- Effectively engage and assist in negotiating contract terms with customers
- Explore opportunities to sell additional Accurex products to existing customer base to increase vale of customer/vendor relationships
- Promote Facility/Corporate visits with strategically important customers and business partners
- Attend trade shows, product shows and industry functions as required to keep informed on activities and changes in the Kitchen Ventilation market place
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, sales, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Professional background in either mechanical engineering or outside sales desired. Candidates that possess the technical skills but lack the selling experience will be assigned to an experienced Account Manager for technical sales training
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (orally and written) required
- Must be willing to work with a high degree of autonomy
- AutoCAD, Inventor, or similar software experience desired
- Analytical ability required
- HVAC experience desired
Proud to be Part of the Greenheck Group
Behind every product manufactured and every service offered by a Greenheck Group company, there is a focus on delivering value — in terms of product reliability and ease of maintenance, energy efficiency, solution-based innovations, responsive and collaborative service, and a commitment to quality of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.