Come be a part of our “BEST PLACES TO WORK” winning company where you are more than just a number and your hard work (literally) pays off! Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and get excited by the idea of managing your own business within a business? Then a sales account executive career at Integrity Express Logistics might be just what you’re looking for!
If you’re ready for:
- Your income to match your drive, motivation and ability
- An extraordinary company culture full of remarkable co-workers and total job-satisfaction
- A rewarding and fulfilling career to be excited about every day
… then LET’S GO!
What does a Sales Account Executive (aka Logistics Account Executive or Freight Broker) at IEL do?
- Makes prospecting calls to provide logistics solutions for your future clients
- Develops relationships with your own customers resulting in residual business
- Nurtures these relationships through consistently positive interactions and award-winning customer service
- Negotiates and builds relationships with shippers and carriers
- Facilitates successful pick-up, delivery and over the road assistance while their customer’s freight moves across America’s motorways
What You Offer Us:
- Self-motivation, a concentrated work ethic, problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Top notch phone skills, persuasiveness, and passion for providing quality service to your customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing setting with resilience and an easy sense of humor
- Keen negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and confidence to distinguish yourself amongst your competition
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Must be proficient in keyboarding and able to maintain the technical and product knowledge necessary to perform the job effectively
What We Offer You:
- This Full-Time position offers a competitive base pay, bonuses, uncapped commissions - some of the highest in our industry
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, and company matched 401k
- Pet insurance, legal benefits, and a generous employee discount program
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
- Top notch training where you will be paired with top performers
- Exciting and fun company culture (plus the best co-workers you could ever ask for!)
- Opportunity for growth, travel and/or relocation
- Sales competitions (prizes include cash, televisions, apparel and more!)
- Team outings, catered lunches and family friendly events
- Laid-back dress code and an enjoyable atmosphere
- Innovative technology platforms complete with user-friendly programs and helpful onsite specialists
Founded in 2007, Integrity Express Logistics (IEL) is a family-owned 3PL with over 30 years of logistics experience. Our overall mission is to live up to the expectations of our company name, by earning total trust from our customers through innovative technology and operational efficiency to better customize logistics services. We focus on customer relations above anything else as well as hiring the best quality employees. Together this formula has carried IEL to where we are today. In today’s competitive world, we believe it is necessary to preserve moral practices in order to stay on top. IEL has five core values in which we live and operate under. We take these values very seriously, and they are a part of everything we do.
At IEL, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons, regardless of age, ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress or grooming practice), family and medical care leave status, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, marital status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military status, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence or stalking, familiar status, national origin, race, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation and or any other category protected by law.