Do you get gratification from connecting customers to the products and services that they need? Do you enjoying supporting customers through a combination of face to face and administrative work? If you can use Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and data entry systems, then this may be the role for you!
Reporting to Tom, our National Sales Manager, you'll help the company grow and service our existing accounts while bringing on new business. This is a newly created role on our team and we have been investing in new positions across the company to support our efforts to grow and be successful.
Danby will support you with a team of 12 on the National Sales team. We'll also support your professional development through education assistance, sales training and a whole lot of enthusiasm and combined experience.
Make a sales plan and budget as it relates to your current and future clients
- Service and support your customers
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Line Managers to launch products and promotions
- Stay knowledgeable about our industry and customers
University degree in Business and/or Marketing and/or three years managing national accounts
- Mad negotiating, budgeting, analyzing, presenting and selling skills
- Will to power through to "make things happen"
- Strong customer service & relationships building
- Go-to expert status for Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- No issue with traveling occasionally
It will be great if you also have:
- Thorough knowledge of the appliance industry and our customers
- Experience working with, or working for, our customers
Danby was established over 70 years ago with a humble vision of creating truly innovative appliances that would offer big product features for small space living. Like you, we've moved with the times by continually evolving the functionality and innovative features of our products, so not only do they look good, they’re built great too.
Our products are marketed under several brand names, including: Danby, Danby Designer, Danby Diplomat, Danby Premiere, Silhouette, and MicroFridge, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will be a part of a company where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!