Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
The SeniorKey Account Manager for Hy-Vee is responsible for executing and maintaining fruitful relationships with Wholesalers and Hy-Vee Key Operation Personnel (DVPs, Supervisors.) relevant to their market. The overall purpose of this position is to execute the overall Anheuser-Busch sales objectives including volume, share, distribution, assortment, etc. at Hy-Vee. This position works under a Retail Sales Director. The primary function of this role is to sell-in and influence our wholesaler partners, through partnership, communication, and consistency. The Sr. KAM position must be critically aware of industry best practices, and regional competition and the overall beer segment strategies.
- Grow AB Topline sales and share with Hy-Vee
- Be able to identify and manage share opportunities using syndicated data to support plan
- Product knowledge of AB’s entire portfolio
- Be able to identify sales gaps in market and develop plans to close them
- Learn, manage, and own knowledge of the competitive landscape in assigned market
- Build, manage and own the relationship with Region / Wslrs / Local Chain Mgmt. (Hy-Vee DVPs.)
- Complete knowledge of both AB & competitive pricing and be able to develop plans to maximize opportunities
- Field day-to-day questions from wslrs and work with strategic partners to find resolutions
- Provide total account management; communicate Regional corporate programs and local brand promotions
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Sales and/or Marketing experience preferably in the beverage or consumer package goods industry
- Proven Leadership Ability/Advanced Supervisory Skills/Demonstrated Coaching Skills Required
- Ability to work hours as required (nights, weekends, etc.)
- Strong internal and external customer orientation; Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a team
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity, and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.