Crimson Education was founded in 2013 with the idea that through personalized education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK, and beyond. We work with and support ambitious students that are willing to work hard to stand out in the admissions process.
This is a full-time role based remotely in the United States.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Sales Associates in qualifying potential leads in the early stages of a sales cycle. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for creating an impressive and positive first impression for leads. responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities. The SDR will become a trusted resource and develop relationships with prospects, acting as the initial point of contact. Approaching emails, calls, and texts with a positive attitude, can-do attitude, and willingness to serve is essential.
What this role is responsible for:
- Build and maintain strong and productive relationships with potential students and guardians and serve as a positive, supportive, and high-energy first point of contact
- Updating the record of these leads and tracking their movements to the next stage of the sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Take and share detailed notes to share with the larger sales team that will offer background, context, and tips on how to move forward in the sales process that best suits the lead
- Track and report on outreach, sales, engagement, and marketing initiatives
- Consistently brainstorm and craft new, efficient, and effective ways to reach and engage families
- Work collaboratively with team members across the company (and world!) to foster a dynamic and efficient SDR community
- Optimize the student experience, leveraging data to drive improvements across the board to improve outcomes throughout the sales process
- Jump into team projects to build new skills and learn about new departments!
Bonus to have:
- Experience with Salesforce
- The ability to pick up new technology quickly and with ease
- Knowledge of the US, UK, and/or EU university admissions application process
- Experience working and/or studying in an international, multicultural environment
- 2+ years sales and/or customer service experience with a desire to exceed the target
- Excellent phone, written, verbal, and listening skills (predominantly in English - other languages always a plus)
- Previous experience in tech and/or education
- Willingness to be coached and able to take feedback constructively
What success looks like:
- Booking in consults with prospective, qualified families and the sales team
- Meeting monthly consult and sales targets
- Jumping in with company webinar and brand awareness events
- Punctual and timely communication with team members
Why work for Crimson?
- A small and close-knit team while working together with team members across borders, around the world!
- Career progression opportunities
- Remote, flexible lifestyle
- Changing the world with education
If you're passionate about education, looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam/junk email folder for correspondence from Breezy HR.