At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, caring, and passionate people who are inspired to make a difference in their own lives and are dedicated to delivering an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
The Sales Consultant role at Chartwell Langley Gardens is an exceptional opportunity for an enterprising, self-directed Sales professional who brings demonstrated experience in sales, a sense of urgency and a drive for results, and who genuinely enjoys interacting with seniors.
Chartwell Langley Gardens Retirement Community has a warm, family feel, and is filled with welcoming residents and supportive staff. We offer multiple levels of care under one roof—from an independent supportive living lifestyle to memory living and long term care.
The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Leverage Chartwell’s consultative sales process to help seniors and adult children make informed decisions when choosing a retirement residence;
- Drive occupancy levels and meet or exceed established sales targets:
- Manage telephone inquiries and convert to personal visit bookings;
- Conduct personal visits, follow up on leads, close sales through lease signings;
- Track sales activity in our CRM database and analyze reports to identify sales trends specific to the community and residence;
- Drive referrals and traffic:
- Create, retain and grow a portfolio of strategic networking partnerships with the local healthcare community and within the community at large:
- Build a qualified lead database;
- Develop, promote, and implement marketing plans and events.
The ideal candidates will possess:
- Proven experience in a consultative sales role;
- The ability to successfully follow an established sales process, including prospecting and closing sales transactions;
- Empathetic and caring interpersonal customer service skills;
- Ability to network, multi-task and promote services;
- Effective communication skills;
- Knowledge of the surrounding area and communities, valid provincial driver’s license and access to a vehicle;
- Computer literate with knowledge of related software programs;
- Flexible hours (evenings, weekends) may sometimes be required.