WHO WE ARE
Bruckner Truck Sales is one of the largest family-owned semi truck dealerships in the United States. We currently operate in multiple locations across 8 states, and we have over 1,000 team members. Since our beginning in 1932, we have believed in the value of hiring good people who are equally committed to providing a high level of customer service. The commitment extends throughout our network in every department, every day.
In addition to being one of the largest and oldest Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks parts, service, leasing & sales dealerships in the US, we also offer over 15 trailer brands and medium duty lines such as Hino, Isuzu, Fuso and Autocar trucks. Our used truck department stocks most major makes and models. Bruckner’s extensive vocational inventory includes mixers, dump trucks, roll-offs, hydrovacs, garbage trucks and other equipment. Our knowledgeable Finance & Insurance professionals are valuable resources for financing, insurance and purchased coverage needs.
OUR CORE VALUES
- We act with Honesty and Integrity.
- We value our people and communities.
- We are customer focused.
- We do what it takes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation Plans
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Excellent health, dental and vision plans
Investments in Training & Development
Generous 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
Tuition Assistance Program
Employee Stock Ownership (every employee earns shares and has ownership interest in the Bruckner’s organization)
Technician Student Loan Reimbursement Program
Disability and Life Insurance
Internal Promotion Opportunities
Flexible Spending Account
Health Club Reimbursement
Family and Team Oriented Environment
Employee Referral Bonus
Engaging and Challenging Assignments
Drug free workplace
He/ she is responsible for calling on prospective customers from a list furnished by the Company. May have to deliver parts as needed.
Responsible for calling on prospective customers from a list furnished by the Company. May deliver parts as needed.
- Answer customer’s phone calls and fills orders from inventory.
- Must be able to access parts information from computer and CD-ROM’s, check availability, pricing and substitutions.
- Be familiar with quality improvement bulletins, service bulletins, and vehicle updates or modifications to advise customers of parts replacement needs.
- Stock necessary parts on and off outside vans and pickups.
- Check available credit on customer’s account before delivery of any parts.
- Collect payment from customers that are past due.
- Accept payment from cash or C.O.D. customers at time of delivery.
- Examine returned parts or cores for any defect before issuing credit.
- Issue credit for cores or returned parts immediately after examining for defects.
- Research customer’s account for proper invoice to issue credit for returned parts or cores.
- Research for potential new customers for parts sales.
- Fill out proper paperwork for any part covered under warranty. Return paperwork and part to warranty clerk.
- Keep vehicle clean, presentable and fully maintained.
- High school diploma required; minimum 2 years experience with heavy duty truck parts, and automotive parts.
- Must be able to read and write English. Must be able to interact successfully with customers, and co-workers.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Be able to keep good records, fill out and hand in call sheets at the end of each week, and bring any customer problems to the attention of the Parts Manager.
- Must have the mental flexibility to handle stressful situations.
- He/ she must be able to drive long distances and be able to stay overnight 1 or more nights a week.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs from floor to waist high, and 25 lbs to shoulder high.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Want to know more about our family-owned company,
proud that our 1000+ employees view us as the employer of choice!
YouTube - Come Join The Family -Video
YouTube - Since 1932 -Video
YouTube - Parts Department Video
Do not forget to Like and Subscribe!
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR Fabrication #ZR
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Drivers License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor���s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)