JumpstartMD is a medical practice dedicated to improving health and well-being through lifestyle changes leading to sustainable, clinically significant weight loss. Informed by cutting edge research, quantified biometrics and medical supervision, JumpstartMD tailors weight loss plans to help members through a low-carbohydrate, real food based, personalized approach to optimize health and wellness. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy also available to achieve similar ends.
Founded in 2007 by Stanford trained physicians and board-certified Diplomates of the American Board of Obesity Medicine, JumpstartMD has 12 offices in the Bay Area including: Marin, Piedmont, Walnut Creek, San Francisco, Redwood City, Burlingame and more, with plans for additional center openings soon.
Our professional staff includes experts in medicine, nutrition, psychology and physical fitness who meet individually with members each week. All are passionate about empowering our members with knowledge, personal support, and proven science to achieve optimized health.
POSITION TITLE: Program Specialist (Inside Sales Representative)
REPOTS TO: Director of Sales
LOCATION: Walnut Creek, CA.
CLASSIFICATION: Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
REGULAR WORK SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
The Program Specialist (Inside Sales Representative) will conduct phone consultations with prospective members interested in JumpstartMD’s weight loss & management and bio-identical hormone replacement therapy services. The Inside Sales Representative will provide outstanding customer service, offering resources to ensure individuals are signing up with the program that best caters to their needs. This role will work closely with patient care teams to ensure an exemplary member experience.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide extraordinary customer service. Build relationships that promote long-term patient success.
- Respond to all incoming requests for information, either verbal or written, with a sense of urgency.
- Identify and track prospects whom are appropriate for our program, and enroll them as new members.
- Describe the service and benefits of the program in a persuasive manner while demonstrating empathy in order to successfully onboard new patients.
- Utilize several technology platforms to perform duties, including Salesforce, electronic medical records (EMR), and an appointment scheduling platform, etc.
- Provide reporting data, and accurately establish member records with vital information in the EMR system used by our member care team.
- Contribute to success of the sales and marketing team, consistently exceeding individual and team conversion targets.
- Communicate effectively with JSMD team members across all departments. This involves active participation in instant messaging, departmental and cross-departmental conference calls, and quarterly in-person meetings, in addition to phone and email contact.
- Communicate customer requests to appropriate team members.
- Make outbound phone calls to confirm member appointments, make progress checks, and a variety of other retention-related communications.
- May assist with representing the company and presenting promotional materials or program information at health fairs, trade shows, sporting events, and the like, on an occasional basis.
- Observe HIPAA (patient privacy) regulations in communication with members.
- Maintain a strong knowledge base and application of JSMD policies and procedures.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Mission-driven and particularly passionate about the life-changing care we provide.
- Prior experience in health and wellness, with specific interest in and basic knowledge of healthcare and nutrition.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences. Empathetic listener, sensitive, upbeat, optimistic, articulate, gracious, and tactful.
- Ability to answer/process large volume of telephone calls in a courteous, professional and clear manner.
- Proficient in a MS Office environment to include experience with CRM, EHR, billing and patient appointment scheduling systems.
- Basic motivational interviewing skillset.
- Effective facilitation skills. Able to facilitate group discussions.
- Attention to detail. Able to develop accurate written materials.
- Action orientated. Able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Builds relationships with individuals of varying backgrounds.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and team-based work environment and operates in a highly productive and efficient manner.
- Open minded to continual process change and improvement.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to grow and scale with a passionate team who is improving the health and wellness of individuals seeking lifestyle changes.
- Competitive pay and commissions
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, vision, and more).
- 401(k) plus company match.
- Paid Time Off
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Walnut Creek, CA 94596: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location