Reports to: Director of Sales
Status: Casual Part-Time
As a concierge for The Wedding Ring Shop, you will be the initial representative of our legendary customer service. As you greet and check in customers, you will provide them with general company and product information prior to introducing them to our sales staff. You will also assist in preparing and planning appointments using established routines, ensuring that no customer falls through the cracks. If you are a proactive individual who loves meeting new people and enjoys celebrating life's special occasions, we want you!
Safety Measures in Store
During this pandemic, we are following the guidance from authorities to ensure the safety of our customers and employees which include social distancing, wearing masks, and allowing only customers with appointments in the store. As an extra safety precaution, we installed an air purifier that eliminates viruses and bacteria. We want to spread Aloha, not Covid.
- Customer service/retail experience
- High School Diploma and some college work required
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity, honesty and teamwork
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to work weekends
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Provide guests with prompt, cordial attention and comprehensive information about our company and services
- Establish effective customer and employee relations
- Solve any guest issues in a timely fashion and with a sense of urgency, following up to ensure the issue was resolved
- Record information accurately while assisting all customers in an organized manner
- Utilize Calendar, Salesforce, Podium, PERQ, and IShowcase to plan, prepare, and assign customers to a sales consultant (training provided)
- Answer phones, emails, and voicemails appropriately to facilitate the customer experience
- Maintain appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, and posture at all times
- Assist in set-up, closing, safety, and security of the store
- Perform other duties, tasks, and special projects as assigned
- Air-conditioned retail and office environment
- Frequent exposure to computer monitors
- Light to moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.)
- Typical office environment
- Store hours are 12PM-7PM Monday through Saturday and 12PM-5PM Sunday
- Less than 20 hours weekly but may be asked to work extended hours for events (in advance)
The Wedding Ring Shop is a locally owned, people company. We let our Core Values guide the way we serve everyone, including each other.
Our mission is to help celebrate life’s special moments by providing legendary customer service and offering the largest selection of loose diamonds, wedding and engagement rings in the state.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and our dedication to respect, teamwork, and self-improvement has helped us successfully serve our customers for over 30 years and we look forward to continuing that tradition.
To learn more about working with us, visit our website at www.weddingringshop.com/career
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location