agilon health is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst located in Hawaii who will support the BOI/Risk Management team in collaborating with internal and external partners to successfully achieve BOI goals and objectives. Your scope of work will include BOI performance analysis, reporting, data integrity testing, and data-driven operational enhancements. You'll also own the training of departmental staff on BOI data and related workflows. We're looking for someone who effectively uses data to bring value to relevant stakeholder groups and advances our business goals and objectives.
How You'll Contribute:
- Lead data initiatives with relevant stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains reporting tools, including financial and clinical data, to analyze, track, visualize and support BOI activities.
- Aggregate information and data to create a value story for groups.
- Create efficient and automated BOI reports to eliminate manual interventions and audits.
- Utilize predictive algorithms to develop recommendations regarding interventions for BOI programs.
- Assist in the design of performance objectives, implement and monitor programming to meet desired outcomes.
- Research and identify opportunities to enhance performance and develop action plans for recommendations.
- Ensures feasibility and evaluates reliability of data source information, conducts analysis of statistical data sets, interprets statistics, identifies significant relationships, and organizes results into a compatible and useful format to prepare conclusions and forecasts based on data summaries.
- Analyze/create derived results, translate data, and create analytical presentations using tables, graphs, charts, written reports, or other methods.
- Produce written project and study reports in a structured and informative manner.
- Ensure reports and presentations are accurate, concise, clearly stated, and appropriate for internal and external audiences and all levels of staff.
- Complete data reporting efficiently and accurately in a timely fashion to meet business needs.
- Develop and maintain workflows and procedures to support burden of illness (BOI) tracking and operational activities.
- Collaborate with partners to improve the integrity of BOI data exchange.
- Function in a highly matrixed, fast-paced and team-based environment.
- Participate in cross-functional workgroups within the organization to advance Hawaii partnership goals and objectives.
- Work with program areas, such as PNO, Finance, and Care Management, to track performance of the partner and exclusivity groups.
- Support the BOI team in continuous improvement to resolve user and systems problems and/or workflow enhancement related to the use of CORE system, as the main source of truth for BOI data. This includes identifying issues, recommending solutions, implementing changes and providing training, as appropriate.
- Apply quality assurance and integrity measures to data reports, identify inconsistencies, and collaborates with appropriate parties to correct any existing or potential problems.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of related healthcare experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Master’s degree
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location