Dear problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and straight-A students who skipped class: We want you.
Nice to meet you! We’re Webrunner, and we help contractors across North America generate exclusive leads through data-driven paid advertising campaigns.
Our HQ is based just outside of Montreal, QC, and our crew is made up of a diverse group of folk who believe that impactful work, is the best kind of work. Our people are driving the digital transformation of the home improvement industry.
We value hard work, humble leadership, and spirited community. Teamwork is our driving force, and no human gets left behind!
If you want to wear a suit & tie to work every day, be chained to your desk from 9-5 Monday to Friday, with absolutely no benefits whatsoever and zero option for career advancement, this is definitely NOT the place for you.
Any of this hit home for you? Tell us why you would make an excellent addition to our team!
NOTE: We will not read resumes without a cover letter
As a sales account executive, your time will be focused on outbound prospecting activities to generate leads for our digital marketing service geared toward home improvement businesses across Canada & the US.
As the first point of contact clients will have with Webrunner, you should be an expert relationship builder.
You should already know customer relationship management software, prospecting tools and understand sales fundamentals.
Your performance will be measured by your ability to successfully generate new leads and business opportunities from home service companies looking to generate more qualified and exclusive leads for themselves.
We are looking for someone who...
- Can perform research to find prospects and key decision-makers
- Has a knack for relationship building and conversation-starting
- Is self-motivated, autonomous, and driven to succeed
- Is disciplined, strategic, acts with high integrity, and is hungry to make a difference
- Enjoys learning about how digital marketing can grow businesses
- Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Is analytical but doesn’t shy away from their creative side
- Has completed some level of college education
- Has 2-3 years of professional sales experience (marketing-related is a plus!)
- Can speak French (not necessary, but helpful)
P.S.Cover letters > CVs
WHAT YOU’LL GET: LET’S TALK PERKS!
Respect & Recognition
- We believe the best type of people are those who are self-motivators. Say goodbye to micro-managing! As long as productivity stays up and we are getting results, we let you spread your wings and fly on your own. After all, entrepreneurship is sexy.
Culture & Community
- Our entire team is made up of the best kind of people you can find. We host frequent team-building activities and outings and believe that connection and community is #1. We value diversity and inclusivity and believe that corporate hierarchy is so 2008.
Health & Wellness
- Rest easy with our extended health care plans, dental care, life insurance, and wellness program. Everyone needs a break, which is why we take paid time off seriously. We take care of you so that you can take care of you.
Flexible Work-Life Balance
- You have a life, we get it! This is why we offer flexible hours for our crew. You’ll never be locked into a 9-5 so you can work from home in your PJ’s or join us at Webrunner HQ (did we mention we have a Nespresso machine?).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Tell us why you want to work at Webrunner!
- Sales: 5 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19