Senior Business Development Engineer
Be the first of what will become a Best-in-Class Sales Organization at a Company Poised for Strong Growth
If you're a strong sales engineer with the vision to create a solid strategic sales plan, combined with the high-energy and tactical ability to motivate yourself and meet your sales objectives, the Business Development Sales Engineer’s role could be your ideal opportunity. You'll leverage your sales experience in the Industrial Automation industries to build sales.
You get to:
· Own the sales function. You'll make your mark by developing a customer base by identifying sales opportunities to meet today's sales goals and long-range growth objectives.
· Enjoy a brand that is set to sell. We have a State-of the-Art Safety System that has an attractive price point...the stage is set for exponential growth.
· Enjoy a high-growth environment with aggressive goals for the future. You'll play a critical role in that growth.
· Have incentive-based C*ompensation* for this position will be in the $115-135K range depending on experience and includes a base + expected open ended sales commission.
This could be an ideal role for an outstanding Sales Engineer or Senior Manager who is tired of large company politics and ready to demonstrate his/her superior sales ability and is ready to take on the challenge of building sales at a small fast paced 50+ year old start-up.
To be a strong fit for this opportunity, you will have:
· Experience selling Control or Safety systems (DCS, PLC, SIS, or ITCC), in the US or Canada Industrial Automation industry.
· Strong technical experience implementing or managing Control or Safety Systems (DCS, PLC, SIS, or ITCC).
· Enjoyed promoting technology-based products, talking industry standards and experience and connecting with technical customers.
· Ability to establish corporate-level relationships with current and future customers
· 7-10+ years of experience as a leader in the above qualifications.
This position will be located in the Gulf Coast area.
RTP Corp. is an established company with a strong reputation in data acquisition and control applications. Our control products have been purchased and installed by major global customers for more than 50 years. In 2001, a decision was made to enter the safety market. It was recognized that the safety market already had several players and for RTP to be successful, its product had to have several differentiators and be significantly better than the current offerings. Cost Less, Runs Faster, and Never Stops, became the requirements of our product. In 2006 the first Safety product was introduced. Since then, several generations have led to the current product offering the RTP3000. It is clearly the best safety system in the market today in terms of functionality and price. We first introduced our safety product into the international markets and have had success, now it is time to enter into the US market.
To find out more about RTP Corp., please visit our web site at www.rtpcorp.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $135,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- On the road