Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is looking for a talented and experienced account manager to join our Consumer team. This person will be responsible for managing key partners and will be a critical member of the team working with Lookout's Product Management, Engineering and Marketing teams as well as those of our partners, to manage and grow our partnerships.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners, across both management and working teams
- Manage key development and marketing projects for each partner, working with internal and external teams to ensure on-time delivery, and escalations when needed
- Regularly communicate with partners, resolve partner issues, and deliver reporting
- Provide accurate and timely partnership updates, reporting and forecasts to management
- Identify new business opportunities
- Work closely with Lookout's Project Management, Product Management, Engineering and Marketing teams to drive overall success of the business
- Minimum 6 years of experience managing strategic partnerships. Managing relationships with mobile carriers or technology companies is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing/overseeing projects – management of software product delivery is a plus.
- Track record of successful execution and growing partnership business
- Broad-based understanding of the telecommunications and/or security industry, with skills in the area of consumer software highly desirable
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with executives as well as working teams
- Strategic thinker with excellent communication & presentation skills, able to negotiate issues with partners and internal stakeholders