Starry is a rapidly growing internet service provider and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace. Just like the internet service we provide, we do not discriminate. We welcome people from all over the world to share their knowledge and perspectives. At Starry, you can discover the many careers and opportunities that are made possible when you connect people to the limitless possibilities of the internet.
Our mission focuses on two things. First, we're making the experience of accessing the internet simple, transparent, and delightful. Second, we're bringing that experience to underserved communities around the world. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, customer service designed to delight, and a culture of innovation and intellectual curiosity.
38k-42k + commissions!
Who we're looking for:
As a Subscriber Sales Representative, you will be responsible for acquiring new Starry subscribers and driving our success in your assigned multi-family residential properties, condos, residential communities and neighborhoods.
Subscriber Sales Representatives have high earning potential and clear path for sales career growth. Hours include evenings and weekends. This is a great starting point for those looking to jumpstart a career in sales.
What you'll do:
- Communicate a thorough understanding of features and benefits of Starry Internet to sell service to customers
- Meet and exceed sales goals; identify potential sales, product, technical, or customer care issues and address with your local teams
- Identify, source, and attend potential subscriber acquisition opportunities to achieve your personal goals
- Call on and visit all new building properties on a regular basis prior to and following occupancy
- Build out waiting list and drive subscriber conversion once the building is live with Starry Internet Service
Sell with relevancy and charm! Build lasting relationships with property managers of your assigned buildings and work to increase Starry's footprint.
- Relevant Field Sales experience (not required though!)
- Motivation to sell door-to-door in residential areas
- Enthusiasm for new technology and the internet space
- Willingness to work weekday morning, nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Valid driver's license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and use of a reliable personal vehicle
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs, stand for extended periods of time and bustle about
- 100% employer paid low deductible health plan, dental plan, vision plan, AD&D and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan and stock option grants in a privately-held company
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for new mothers and fathers after six months of continuous employment
- Professional development assistance after six months of employment
- Catered meals on a weekly basis for employees working in the office
- Casual dress, community clubs, annual fitness reimbursement, stocked kitchen and other perks and discounts
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.