Full-time Monday to Friday from 8pm till 5pm
Salary starting at 65,000 per year.
On behalf of Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC (“CNS” or “Company”), The Business Administration Manager is responsible for the overall development and execution of the business operations strategy consistent with the focus and goals of the organization for a specific geographic area. The Business Development Manager is held accountable for compliance to all federal and state regulations, local programs and contracts, accrediting bodies and Company requirements and policy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Employee must have regular attendance/punctuality, be able to work with others at all levels of the Company, have exceptional customer service, have the ability to travel up to 30% of the time, work variable hours, and be completely honest. Other assigned duties include:
- Develops a comprehensive business operations strategy for a specific geographic area based on the business potential of the area, needs of the community, and the capability of the local office. This responsibility includes development of a business plan and potential referral opportunities in the area.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the business, collaborates with the Clinical and Operational team to have understanding of customers and processes in assigned area in order to provide management and supervision of services, and to educate and answer questions regarding available services.
- Manages existing account relationships and acts as consultant to build relationship depth with current customers within assigned business area.
- Analyzes needs of customer to create customized and viable proposal.
- Delivers exceptional customer service to customers, patients, physicians, and family members especially in the context of troubleshooting and resolving conflicts
- Collaborates with the Operational Leadership team to understand and champion office capabilities and attributes during business development appointments.
- Aligns marketing and sales development strategy with SVP Strategy & Communication’s strategy and vision.
- Achieve budgeted financial targets of assigned area.
- Responsible for accurate completion of all required reports and activity tracking to achieve company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Educates customers on the various business lines of the organization and maintains account collaboration with office counterparts.
- Collaborates with Human Resources to hire competent and a sufficient number of employees to meet patient care needs, which includes, orientation, and managing staffing to a changing census.
- Actively communicates business opportunities with regional and corporate team and continuously seeks to improve business development processes.
- Maintains an understanding of federal and state laws and Healthcare Reform affecting the organization’s business and educates customers and the office as to the impact of these matters in the business.
- Accountable for compliance to all federal and state regulations, local programs and contracts, accrediting bodies and Company requirements and policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has direct supervisory responsibilities as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Healthcare Administration
- Minimum of two years business development experience in healthcare preferred or other relevant business development experience
- Must meet all federal, state, and local requirements
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Proficiency and experience in public speaking
- Frequent daily travel throughout the specific geographic area; overnight travel may be required (30% of time) Ability to effectively elicit from and provide information to all team members, caregivers and clients using strong communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office
Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general business practices, policies and procedures, professional journals, technical guidelines, and governmental regulations. Must be able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public. Must be able to accurately and clearly provide guidance and direction to Company staff and employees.
Through the use of related law and industry data, proactively identify Company risks and institute policies and/or procedures to ensure compliance.
Identify opportunities and take actions to build strategic relationships between one's area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
Identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; possess ability to analyze data from different sources to draw conclusions; utilize effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
Identify and drive Company and cultural changes needed to adapt strategically to changing market demands, technology, and internal initiatives; examining and implementing new approaches to improve results by transforming Company culture, systems, or products/services.
Maintain current state licensure. Maintain current liability and malpractice insurance, if applicable.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, & MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Valid Driver’s License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location