Route Sales Representative/Route Driver
We are looking for an enthusiastic Route Sales Representative/Route Driver to join our growing team here at Domestic Uniform Rental, where we have been providing the industry’s best service to our customers for over 90 years!
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a career-minded professional looking to make business connections and create long-lasting relationships.
- Safely operate and maintain a commercial step van along an established route.
- Provide service to an existing customer base through needs assessment and issue resolution.
- Manage daily route to ensure timely pickup and delivery of rental products and facility services, including uniforms, shop towels, aprons, mops, and mats.
- Grow customer base through up-selling of additional products and services, and solicit new customers through prospecting and referrals.
- Review daily invoices and manage inventory of clean and soiled merchandise.
- Reconcile route paperwork and prepare daily bank deposit.
- Weekly base pay plus commission
- 401k program with 150% company matching
- Medical, dental, and prescription insurance
- Opportunity for bonuses and incentives
- Monday through Friday work week
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
- Exceptional customer service, issue resolution, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet physical requirements for the position
Domestic Uniform is the largest family owned and operated provider in the uniform rental and linen supply industry. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Domestic has served customers throughout the Midwest, Northeast, Atlantic Coast, and California for over 90 years. We always put our customers and employees first, providing the best product quality and service in the industry, and offering career growth and advancement opportunities for our employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations