The Customer Service Operations Manager will define and oversee implementation of all activities related to the customer experience including customer service, ticket purchasing, tracking, inside sales, and hiring, training, managing tour guides, tour concierge, and operation staff. You would create policies, processes, and tools to continue to scale our operations globally.
- Manage customer service processes and quality.
- Manage ticket forecasting, procurement, and distribution.
- Ensure proper staffing of guides and operation staff.
- Optimize for profitability and customer experience.
- Setting training standards, materials, and updates.
- Establish procedures to monitor and measure availability metrics.
- Collaborate with Management on new tour rationale and best practices.
- Establishing a process to incorporate new technology for enhanced tour experiences.
- Ensure professionalism with guests and colleagues.
To be successful you need to be:
- Able to embrace change and lead improvement.
- Demonstrate strong quantitative and technical ability in past experience.
- Develop and refine processes to allow operations to handle increasing volume efficiently.
- Have an analytical and process-driven mentality and attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented and entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with a willingness to learn.
- Comfortable with technology to specify software requirements for new tool development or adoption to automate workflow.
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changes in consumer behavior and the tourism market.
- Great oral and written communicator.
- 5+ years in an operations role with increasing responsibility and leadership.
- Have shown a successful track record of managing a large or growing organization.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- Available to travel as needed.
Our office is conveniently located in the Financial District/Downtown Manhattan, across from the Fulton Center subway hub. Casual attire. Competitive Compensation.
ExperienceFirst is a fast growing company with operating in 5 cities. We help guests make the most of their visit with award-winning tours, authentic experiences and the ability to leave the place better than when they came. More information can be found at www.exp1.com