Who We Are:
Interdependence Public Relations is a full-service digital PR and integrated marketing firm supercharged by the most advanced technology ever in public relations to maximize consistent media placements in prestigious media and industry outlets. It's an experience that stands apart. We are a passionate group of professionals partnering with people and brands to look at the big picture and drive impactful results. Our performance-driven team consists of former journalists, communicators, marketers, creative experts and more. We embrace an entrepreneurial mindset, thinking outside of the box, expert storytelling, fierce collaboration and learning new things every day.
Job Brief: SALES DEVELOPMENT REP
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the lead in supporting the growth of Interdependence PR, serve as a key member of our business development team, and partner with marketing and account teams to lead business development opportunities. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
• previous business development experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas
• An understanding of Public Relations and Digital Marketing, and an ability to articulate how it benefits a company or individual and how important it is for increasing sales, gaining customers, brand awareness, messaging, thought leadership, etc.
• Strong communications skills and attention to detail
• An entrepreneurial attitude and a self-starter spirit
• Proven ability to make a professional and positive impression with senior management within potential client organization
You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until close of the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you!
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Present our company to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate programs and services
• Build long-term relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and account executives
• Report to the Business Dev Manager on a daily basis
• Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
• Track record of achieving sales quotas
• Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
• Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
• Understanding of sales performance metrics
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to deliver engaging presentations