MobilityWorks®, serves the disabled community with wheelchair accessible minivans, full-size vans with lifts, as well as commercial fleet vehicles. Thousands of individuals and business clients each year benefit from the products and services we provide. Our mission is to provide wheelchair users with the mobility, independence, and personal freedom they desire. Reach out to see how you can join the team leading this effort!
Benefits & Perks of working at MobilityWorks:
- Competitive Salary + Commission Structure
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance options.
- Flexible Spending Account options.
- 7 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility Time.
- Employer Paid Benefits such as: Tuition Reimbursement Program, Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company match.
- Future advancement opportunities.
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team centered environment.
MobilityWorks is seeking an outgoing, energetic Sales Consultant who is computer savvy to work with leads and network within the community. We provide a great work life balance with regular business hours so you can be home spending time with family or doing what you love most! If you love building rapport, selling vehicles, have compassion for our client base and want to provide accessibility for all, but want to have a home life balance, this job is for you!
Training performed on-site.
During your 90-training period you will learn to work with our clients, vehicles and vendors so that you can be a product expert with the leader in the mobility industry.
- Follow up with leads from our BDC.
- Network within the community at the VA, various aid organizations, and regional centers.
- Build relationships with our clientele by finding the best solution tailored to their accessibility needs.
- Discuss and recommend modifications that are suitable for each client (Hand controls, securement systems, lifts, adaptive equipment such as chairs, scooters, and other mobility equipment.)
Hours of operation 8-5, Monday through Friday and location is typically open 9-1 on Saturdays with rotating schedule or by appointment only.
**Preventive measures are in accordance with CDC recommendations to protect our team and clients as it pertains to the COVID-19 Response**