Since 1996 our people have been our number one priority: our staff and our customers. We are an award winning, employee owned company that has experienced substantial_ growth in the last 5 years. Our customer base is expanding and so is our team. We deliver Business Solutions to mid-market companies in a broad range of industries in Canada and the United States. We are a Gold level partner with SAP for ERP software solutions (B1 & Business ByDesign), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and a Boomi partner for Integration solutions (IPaaS), additionally we have our own developed products (IoT & FieldVu)._
Potential for remote work within Canada.*
At VistaVu, our mission is to help our customers RUN GREAT. Our Customer Success (CS) and Customer Experience (CX) teams are essential to VistaVu’s success across our existing customer base. Through CS and CX, VistaVu creates unforgettable experiences for customers through continuous improvement, value realization, customer journey mapping, and progressive feedback on our performance as a strategic partner to our customer base.
As a core member of the Customer Success and Sales Teams, the Customer Success Manager is a dedicated resource who acts as the voice of the Customer and their trusted advisor within VistaVu. Your role will involve account growth, retention, as well as relationship management. You will be working with an assigned list of existing accounts, which may be subject to change as new customers are onboarded into VistaVu.
As the voice of the customer, you will be responsible for managing the overall relationship – ensuring that VistaVu is meeting the customers’ needs from every aspect of our business – from their experience with our service provision, through to our service billing. Through the customer’s experience with VistaVu driven by you, the customer will receive unparalleled support, guidance, and attention from our business.
How do you know you are a fit?*
- You strive to maintain positive relationships with decision makers, internally and externally
- You feel a sense of responsibility and urgency when a client calls for help and you represent their voice at the table.
- When you own something, you get it done and can understand what is needed for today and how to develop programs over time as we scale.
- You are driven by results, once you set a goal you aim to achieve it.
- Your superior verbal and written communication skills add value to any company and compliment your overall work ethic
- Growth is a core value at VistaVu, and you love learning new things and you bring new initiatives for consideration
What will you be doing?
- Drive strategic customer account reviews to discuss business processes, industry trends, on-going efforts, and identify emerging value-add technologies and services for the customer
- Hold regular cadence meetings with your customers to review ongoing efforts and upcoming needs
- Continue to identify cross sell and upsell products and services pipeline opportunities
- Retain renewal revenue of your customers, decreasing churn.
- Work to become a trusted advisor for SAP products and VistaVu services
- Identify and nurture advocates and create raving fans for testimonials and references
- Work with the customer experience team, representing the voice of the customer to drive continuous improvements into VistaVu's offerings to add customer value.
- Collaboratively work with SAP employees to best meet our customers’ requirements
- Travel to client sites throughout the USA and Canada (up to 10%)
- Other duties as assigned
What skills do you need?
- BSc or BA in Business Administration or Sales is desired
- At least 3+ years of direct sales or consulting experience in a fast-paced software firm required. Enterprise software sales experience strongly preferred
- Consistent track record of making your customers raving fans and meeting quota
- Proven ability to create and present a compelling business case, which aligns with executive level strategic imperatives. Demonstrated understanding of strategic business initiatives and ability to map plans to technology requirements
- Strong background in selling fundamentals
- Documented track record of exceptional results in a solutions-oriented sales environment is a must
- Working knowledge of Digital Manufacturing, SAP ERP applications such as Business ByDesign, Business One or S/4HANA, and/or MRO software concepts and products is a definite plus
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, ambitious, willingness to learn, adapt, and excel. Proactive contributor who can recommend and implement ideas.
- Superior time management skills with ability to manage priorities independently
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, and/or services, industries is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting processes is desirable
- Great sense of humor and a positive attitude!
Those selected for an interview will be asked to provide their past Manager/Supervisor's names. Prior to a final job offer, you will be asked to arrange reference calls with these individuals. If you are currently employed, you will not be asked to schedule a reference call with your current manager unless agreed.
Job Type: Full-time