Must have prior sales or banking experience.
Industry experience is not necessary, we will train the right candidate.
Our inside sales team drives our company to find new customers, retain current customers, and develop innovative solutions for bettering our product and service. As an inside sales representative, you will play a crucial role in establishing relationships and marketing our company’s brand in a way that is positive, honest, and professional.
The work you do on the phone is directly linked to successful outcomes resulting from customer retention and word-of-mouth sales. You would be a great fit for our team if you like to combine superior listening and communication skills with an outgoing personality to build instant rapport and further our business initiative. If you enjoy talking to people and helping people see the value in new products, this is the job for you!
- Contact regular and prospective clients to update them on new and current services and products.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Answer customers' questions about products, costs, and terms.
- Consult with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, costs, and sales.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Persuasion — Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
- Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Negotiation — Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- One location