Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations (WBSO) oversees the physical operations of the historic 110-acre main lot in Burbank including its 30 soundstages and 20-acre backlot, as well as production-related services including costume, set-dressing, construction, set lighting, catering, transportation, photography and much more. The production site also hosts tours for consumers offering guests intimate views at the inner workings of thriving entertainment studios.
Warner Bros. Studio Operations, a division of WB Studio Enterprises Inc. seeks a Client Services Production Supervisor for the Post Production Services (Motion Picture Imaging) department.
The Client Services Production Supervisor is the primary liaison between the client and operations and has an overall responsibility to ensure that projects are completed according to client time and budget requirements. This role requires extensive interaction with clients and in-house production staff, managing time and resources, and other duties as required.
- Manage mastering projects from inception of project to completion.
- Primary client interface with clients.
- Responsible for ensuring deliverables comply with client technical specifications and client due dates.
- Responsible for deploying and managing production workflows which will achieve successful client delivery
- Daily collaboration with facility management and operations to ensure efficient utilization of operators, equipment, and rooms.
- Utilize MediaPulse to coordinate facility-wide operation scheduling, and work orders creation.
- Prepare project cost estimates, production schedules, and billing for facility management. Actualize daily work orders to ensure proper tracking of show production activity.
- Prepare client billing, and present to client on timely basis.
- Document and evaluate all workflow issues, billing issues, or client satisfaction issues. Communicate timely information to management.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred but not required; previous experience in a post-production facility environment is mandatory.
- The Client Services Production Supervisor works in a fast paced, demanding environment interfacing with multiple clients, vendors and in house production staff on a daily basis. Under the direction of the Vice President of Operations and the Executive Director of Operations, this individual must be able to work with operations, engineering, and systems to implement technology driven projects and translate that technology into viable workflows and communicate those workflows to the operators, editors and colorists as well as the client.
- Duties can involve direct contact with more than a dozen individuals directly involved in the project. Contacts with customer may extend outside normal business hours including evening and weekend contact. A Mastering CSR may be processing 15-25 or more work orders per project in a given day.
- The Client Services Production Supervisor functions as a member of the production staff by managing established or new workflows, project schedules, deliverables, client supervision, and billing actualization. Post Production is a world of shifting priorities, and changing deadlines and this role must be able to adapt to this ever changing landscape. They need to follow the client’s lead but also anticipate the next step in the process every day. The Client Services Production Supervisor is responsible for multiple projects at the same time in addition to long term studio projects. Depending on the complexity of a project and its needs, this role usually handles 4- 6 projects at the same time.
Prior work experience necessary to perform the assigned duties
- 3 or more years experience in post production as post supervisor, associate producer, or customer service representative, or as an in-house post producer at a facility
- Excellent understanding of the post production process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to interface with in house staff and external clients at all levels.
- Sound business judgment and integrity with emphasis on maintaining a balance between client needs and the overall functioning of the facility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, and be detail oriented
- Strong organizational and follow through skills with demonstrated ability to handle and to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
Knowledge/skills which are required to perform the job
- Experience with scheduling software such as Xytech MediaPulse or ScheduAll, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Technical and operational understanding of SDR and HDR workflows
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.