In December 2020, Brady Industries and Individual Foodservice (IFS) merged to become the largest independent janitorial supply and foodservice distributor in the Western United States. As BradyIFS, we collectively service more than 25,000 customers from nearly 40 distribution points around the country. BradyIFS focuses on solution selling, customer education, and product expertise in key commercial market segments including hospitality, education, restaurants, healthcare and more. We are THE destination for talent and careers. Come be a part of a growing organization and a winning team!
Welcome to a different kind of sales role at Brady.
Brady has been pioneering the way products and solutions are delivered to facility and foodservice professionals since 1947. At the heart of Brady's operation is a community-minded culture driven by a workforce of more than 500 employees in more than 20 locations throughout Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Mississippi, Texas and Utah including its original Las Vegas, Nevada headquarters..
A Field Sales Representative are responsible for developing Brady's growing jan/san segment. Working with Brady's CRM, sales representative will follow up on leads, identify key markets, and use Brady's sales process to grow the division. Responsibilities include prospect and qualify new leads, develop key relationships and identify and resolve customer concerns.
- High School Diploma required, college degree in sales/marketing or business preferred.
- 2-5 years of related sales or related experience, or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Coordinates with Sales Manager to drive and support corporate programs with a focus on chemicals, paper, and other key janitorial segments.
- Develops and implements plans to penetrate sales in Hospitality, Industrial, Health Care and Foodservice industries.
- Sets sales and gross margins goals for the territory, develop and implement sales programs and help develop, drive, and support Corporate programs primary focus on Brady chemical, soap, liners and paper sales.
- Understands the Blue Arrow sales process, take a proactive approach to hunting, qualifying, presenting, closing and following up on business.
- Maximize their industry and increases product knowledge to help customers navigate alternatives and avoid potential pitfalls.
- Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activities
- Develops and maintains sales materials and current product knowledge
- Prepares sales presentations, proposals, sales contracts, contract activation, service contracts maintenance, status reports, sales activity reports, sales goals, sales closings and sales follow-up calls.
- Collaboratively works with manufacturers to expand and develop market share for key manufacturers that the company promotes.
- Works collaboratively with marketing on sales related materials.
- Works collaboratively with contracts department, asks appropriate questions, controls emotions, encouraging, takes responsibility, and does not accept mediocrity.
- Identifies and resolves client concerns.
- Bonus Opportunities, plus a sales incentive trip for top performers
- Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision, supplemental and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Immersion Training Program to help master product knowledge and sales skills
ARE YOU "HONESTLY BETTER"?
If you feel that you would be right for this sales position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
Brady is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.