Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
Work you'll do:
Responsible for deploying, configuring, and maintaining security baselines within the Azure and/or AWS cloud environment. He/she should be able to set up and manage access to cloud resources using accounts, users, and groups. He/she should be knowledgeable about potential vulnerabilities of virtual machines and container deployment systems.
- The ideal candidate must have a strong foundation across Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure technology stack.
- Will drive adherence to federal and state compliance requirements by overseeing continuous monitoring activities and incident response.
- Able to work with customer at a client site when required and to play an active role in ensuring the security of our client's sensitive data and applications.
- Provides oversight over the implementation of approved security architecture/policies/procedures for a portfolio clients and engagements
- Manages the performance of the staff responsible for delivering cloud security services
- Drive compliance with the approved security baseline, including policies, procedures, and standards
- Oversees and coordinates risk reporting and communications between Deloitte leaders and clients
- Initiate and conduct project security reviews to identify cloud infrastructure security risks
- Provide cloud security guidance and support to project teams where necessary
- Reviews and oversee the implementation of approved recommendations on cloud security design and implementation
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information, Security, Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in:
- Developing and updating cloud templates, standards, and best practices to be used by multiple cloud projects
- Strong foundation across Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon AWS technology stack
- Standardizing Azure and/or AWS Security best practices, processes, and procedures
- Providing strategic and technical leadership for client teams establishing cloud infrastructure design, migrating data centers to cloud, developing infrastructure as code, or deploying cloud solutions
- Designing, and integrating marketplace leading vulnerability management, threat management, monitoring, and data protection processes and platform tools
- Building and operating automated security operations
- Experience implementing Azure and/or AWS
- Designing and advising against security requirements to support cloud migration efforts
- Strong knowledge of industry trends in security technology
- Possess or ability to obtain & maintain Public Trust
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States with limited sponsorship which may be available.
- A history of delivering secure architectures in a federal/state environment
- Experience with CI/CD - Deployment pipelines, and automated build and configuration tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, and terraform
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to partner and collaborate with both engineers and business users on architecture vision and security model
- A comprehensive understanding of writing KQLs, and the use of PowerShell to write queries in all cloud platforms
Preferred Certifications in one or more:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Azure Certified Solutions Architect Expert
- Azure Security Engineer
- Azure DevOps Engineer
How you'll grow:
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.