RRM-CLM Services, an outdoor recreation management company, is hiring a Senior Business Development Director in the Midwest or Southeast US. Remote opportunity!
As our Senior BD Director, you will implement and drive business development initiatives to expand our footprint throughout the US. Lead expansion into new markets with emphasis in the Southeast and Midwest where outdoor camping is booming. Build relationships with existing partners to increase their current investment. Reporting to the President, you will play a pivotal role in developing our organization’s short and long-term business strategies that fuel our future growth.
With recent equity partner investment, we are embarking on new initiatives to construct and manage cabins on campgrounds to expand demographic interest in the outdoor experience. Our initial investment of $500K for each camp ground along with a long-term management contract is a revenue enhancement solution that county and state public parks are embracing. Exciting upside opportunity for ambitious, results-oriented individual who relates to the outdoor experience and who can effectively work with government agencies.
- Develops and closes new business and long-term account opportunities through prospecting and relationship building with government entities.
- Develops, coordinates and implements marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Performs solution-based sales meeting with decision makers.
- Develops sales presentations, conducts seminars and participates in meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Reviews and analyzes the results of past campaigns to facilitate development of new initiatives and partnerships.
- Complete RFP's and proposals, follows up on submissions and closes business.
- Oversees, maintains and upgrades existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Benchmarks state-of-the-art practices to recommends profit and service improvements.
- Resolve escalated issues arising from operations that require coordination with internal constituents.
- 7+ years of proven experience and success in a sales / business development role.
- Highly effective at initiating high-level contracts and have strong presentation skills to close the sale.
- Creativity and ingenuity in developing successful sales strategies.
- Working knowledge of our industry along with a pulse to its future.
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals through disciplined and effective sales activities.
- Possesses a growth-oriented philosophy and can manage growth responsibly.
- Willing and able to travel throughout territory.
- Consultative mind-set and solution oriented.
- Results-oriented, ambitious, goal-oriented and accountable.
- Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
RRM-CLM will reward your sales talents with a compensation plan that includes an attractive base salary plus an uncapped commission plan. Targeted total compensation is $100K+. You will be provided a health allowance, PTO, laptop, phone and mileage reimbursement and all travel expenses covered.
If you are a proven sales performer who embraces outdoor recreation, we encourage you to apply online now.
RRM-CLM (Recreation Resource Management and California Land Management) is a private company who partners with various public agencies at the federal, state, and local levels to operate campgrounds and recreation areas under long-term operation management agreements. We currently operate close to 500 locations in 13 states. We are an equity backed company with exciting growth plans to expand our footprint throughout the US.
To learn more about RRM-CLM, please visit: http://www.camprrm.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Sales / business development / outside sales / territory manager / sales representative / account executive / account manager / regional sales / solution sale / construction / project manager / government / field sales / account manager / VP sales / sales manager / Nashville / Knoxville / Atlanta / Midwest