ABOUT ST. LOUIS CITY SC:
Major League Soccer’s (MLS) first majority female-owned and female-led organization will launch for the 2023 MLS season. The 100 percent St. Louis based owners are committed to becoming an exceptional club and neighbor and a symbol for the future of our city and region.
St. Louis CITY SC will play in a brand new, state of the art soccer stadium to be built on approximately 30 acres in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. Seating capacity of the open-air stadium will be approximately 22,500. Included with the build of the stadium will be the team Administrative Offices and Training Facility immediately adjacent to the stadium in Downtown West St. Louis.
ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports, entertainment, and brand agency that provides proven and innovative solutions in hospitality and partnership sales, marketing, data and analytics insights, and brand representation to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE), Oak View Group (OVG), and Ticketmaster/Live Nation in 2018, Elevate is spearheading the most prestigious and dynamic new stadium and redevelopment projects in the world, including the Seattle Kraken's Climate Pledge Arena, the New York Islanders’ UBS Arena, and Co-op Live in Manchester, England. Highlights among 30+ other clients and current projects include the USGA, USTA, St. Louis CITY SC, FIFA World Cup 2022, and EuroLeague Basketball.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, TICKET SALES – OVERVIEW:
Elevate Sports Ventures and the St. Louis CITY SC are looking for a sales executive who will play a key role in seat selection process for the new stadium. As an Account Executive in our ticket sales department, you will be responsible for maximizing revenue generation by proactively engaging prospects and providing exemplary customer service. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated team player who will contribute to a positive and competitive sales culture.
- Lead the seat selection process for a group of assigned reserved seat deposit accounts.
- Complete virtual product education appointments
- Provide first-class customer service to all current or potential St. Louis CITY SC customers through phone calls, emails, written communication, and virtual/face-to-face appointments
- Meet assigned activity, meeting, and sales goals.
- Attend outside events representing St. Louis CITY SC with the purpose of selling, networking, gathering leads and prospects.
- Utilize CRM system to manage accounts, pipelines, sales process, and activity.
- Utilize SeatGeeks ticketing software, SRO, to manage accounts.
- Represent Elevate and St. Louis CITY SC professionally.
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Sports sales/industry or equivalent sales experience is preferred
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to present sales opportunities in a live setting with corporate decision makers and individuals
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic
- Candidate should possess professional demeanor and communication skills to effectively work with both internal and external clients
- Accurate, efficient, and timely execution of tasks and able to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Detail oriented and organized with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous working experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, events and holidays as required
IV. WORKING CONDITIONS
Little to no travel will be required
Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs
- Employee primarily works in an office setting, but is expected to attend all events
- Ability to work long hours, weekends and events as needed
This position is open to all qualified candidates. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability in connection with the application process, you may contact us at [email protected]
We are proud to be an equal opportunity/veterans/disabled/ LGBT employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.