Requisition ID: 121098
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Senior Manager, Sales Enablement is responsible for leading and supporting various high impact strategic initiatives aimed at improving Retail customer sales across all channels. Working with the Director of Sales Enablement, this role will focus on strengthening customer and employee experiences through process re-engineering (to remove complexity), and improved tools and technology enablement in order to support the deepening and profitability of the highest value Retail Banking customers.
Responsible for the program management and project reporting requirements of assigned Advice + Deepening initiatives and enablers that lead to increased sales across all channels
- Collaborates with various teams to support and/or lead the diagnostic, design and execution of strategic cross-channel product and process journey reviews to drive more efficient and effective advice based sales
- Supports the design, development and execution of complex customer centric, cross-channel initiatives that address specific business, process or organizational issues and reduce barriers to effective customer advice, solutions, and service across channels by:
o Partnering with stakeholders and relevant functions and teams to plan the end-to-end delivery of initiatives in channels
o Leading and managing multiple project work streams, including problem solving and working sessions with cross-functional team members and subject matter experts
o Contributing to the development of initiative success measures and reporting to track progress
o Sales fulfillment – better processes, tools, enablers for advice and service delivery
o Channel ecosystem – appropriate connections and interactions between channels
o Process, policy and capabilities that drive cross-sell effectiveness for various channels, such as CSAs, indirect mortgages, automotive and emerging new onboarding channels
o Training, coaching and change management plans that improves the efficiency and effectiveness of the channel advisors (i.e. Branch advisors, Contact Center agents)
- Leads and drives a customer-focused culture across the team to deepen client relationships by leveraging broader Bank relationships, systems, tools and technology knowledge
- draw insights from various data sources to deliver information and recommendations to inform strategy, future priorities, and decisions
- Conducts research (internal/external) to develop subject matter expertise on priority initiatives, including competitor strategies, emerging channels, retention opportunities, industry best practices, and tactics employed in other industries
- Understands how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Creates an environment in which his/her team pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
Education and Other Requirements
Undergraduate Business (or related discipline) or post graduate degree
- Strong background in Channel Distribution, Customer Experience and Sales Management
- Employs excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present information to relevant stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
5+ years’ experience within financial services, management consulting, and/or other fields with a demonstrated capacity to define, plan, implement and manage strategic initiatives
- Relevant channel/distribution experience (e.g., Contact Centre, Branch, Online)
Excellent understanding of customer strategy, development and delivery
- Strong stakeholder engagement & influencing skills to facilitate teamwork and successful initiative execution
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations, concerns, and to identify and mitigate project risk as required
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.