Applied CAx is a Siemens Software Solution Partner supporting innovative design and manufacturing companies with software and technical services and support primarily throughout the Western US. We were recognized at the 2020 Partner of The Year for North America. We are growing and looking for a great person to join our team.
This is a growth position where the right candidate can transition from an inside sales representative to an Account Manager. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our revenue growth objectives. You are a driven and passionate professional with a strong desire to learn, collaborate, lean in and try new things, work hard, enjoy the process, and succeed.
This position requires:
- High motivation and drive without management intervention
- Strong phone presence and experience in making strategic calls
- Ability to execute a planned/scripted call while making it feel like a conversation
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- An affinity for technical topics
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up
- Source sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Identify qualifying prospects, generate interest and route qualified opportunities to sales reps
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects within our assigned territory
Expectations and Experience:
- We see the ideal candidate spending one to two years in this position and moving up to a technical account manager position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable organizational skills using CRM and Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Quantifiable evidence of past success and ongoing learning
This position offers a signing bonus of 50% of 1st month's salary. Applied CAx offers training, paid medical, vision and dental, paid holidays, SIMPLE IRA retirement plan with employer match, and a great team to work with.
Important to Note: Must be a US Person able to comply with US Department of State ITAR/EAR requirements for manufacturers in the government sector as a requirement to employment.
Applied CAx seeks multiple perspectives for our team and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time