About Customer Care Operations:
GENESYS Customer Care Operations is about enabling our Customer Care organization to be more productive, work more efficiently, and deliver world-class service to GENESYS customers. The Customer Care Operations team’s primary job is to enable the Customer Care organization to do their best work and not be distracted or delayed by problems with tooling, processes, or data. We strive to leverage best of class industry software and technologies to enable intelligent automation and self-service capabilities.
The Process Manager will be responsible for working collaboratively across departments to help build Customer Care internal process improvement capabilities and design improvement plans. The Process Manager will be focused on driving efficiency, innovation, and standardization across GENESYS Customer Care. A strong focus on alignment of company goals will drive strategic and operational activities within the Process Manager role. A key understanding of the end-to-end customer journey will be imperative as the Process Manager works to drive standardization and outcomes within Customer Care Operations and GENESYS Care.
In addition, the Process Manager should have a background and/or understanding of Cloud concepts and CloudOps best practices. The Process Manager should think and work with a SaaS mindset, looking to leverage technology and innovation to bring process and operational improvements to the Customer Care organization.
Key duties of the role:
- The Process Manager is responsible for increasing productivity, enhancing efficiency, and driving an overall operational strategy across Customer Care
- Oversees and manages the activities of the Customer Care Process Governance team to ensure Customer Care processes and procedures are in-line with overall Care and company goals
- Ensures that the outcomes derivable from Customer Care process are in line with the strategic goals of the company
- Work closely with the Customer Care Operations Analytics team to ensure our outcomes and processes are driven from meaningful data points with a focus on value stream.
- Act as a point of contact for operational processes, communicate with all Care business lines, vendors, and leadership as needed
- Facilitate teams to critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality and efficiency.
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post process implementation to ensure product quality, efficiency, and improvement.
- Assist in promoting the implementation of best practices across all streams of Customer Care Operations.
- Utilize agile principles when working to create, update, and deliver processes across all Customer Care lines of business
- Strives to create processes and strategies that support a DevOps mindset. Creating a culture of practices and thought processes around delivering at higher velocity and supporting the use of technology to improve agility and drive continuous improvement.
- Service minded in creating processes and strategies that focus on the key elements of Service Delivery: Service Culture, Service Quality, Employee Engagement, and Customer Experience.
- Communicates new or modified processes and content to all teams impacted across Customer Care.
- Understanding of the customer journey both internally and externally from a process and procedure perspective.
- Manage relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver on key deliverable dates and services as it pertains to Customer Care Operations.
- University or College Diploma in Business, Computer Technology, or Marketing
- Relevant experience in CX, Operations, Process Management, Service Delivery, and Customer Success
- +5 years of experience in operational process creation knowledge and Problem Management
- Strategic planning utilizing Objectives and Key Results (OKR) methodology.
- Understanding of the following methodologies: ITIL, CI/CD, DevOps, Agile, Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, ISO 27001 & 9001
- Ability to work and set strategy based on an DevOps framework
- Understanding of a customer care organizations overall structure, desired outcomes, and culture
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in process improvement and process design
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Skilled at communicating with colleagues, management, and leadership on status and direction as it pertains to processes and strategy
- Management skills: Includes business processes, people management, process mapping, team building, and measurement.
- Focus on the future and movement towards more innovative principles.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at https://mygenesysbenefits.com/
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least September 30, 2021, in most locations, and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.