Part-time 30 hours a week
- Guardian Fleet Services is an EMPLOYEE OWNED company!
Come join our team!
Monday - Friday
The Impound Clerk is a part-time position that monitors, tracks, and completes paperwork for the release of impounded vehicles, assists and follows up with the paperwork, and completes other administrative tasks as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track all impounded vehicles daily through maintaining and monitoring a master list through TowBook.
- Verify VIN numbers.
- Contact impound locations for details regarding impounded vehicles; including details and terms for the vehicle’s release.
- Prepare, scan, and send all documentation required to the appropriate agent for the release and retrieval of impounded vehicles.
- Communicate with all departments including Manager, Collections, Insurance, and Accounting to resolve issues that arise.
- Obtain impound updates and note details in the account management system.
- Answer phones, filing, other clerical duties, as assigned.
Competencies and Abilities
- Must be professional and computer literate.
- Strong customer service skills, professional demeanor
- Must be able to speak, write and communicate in English
- Ability to communicate calmly and effectively
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy when documenting information
Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma or GED (preferred),
- Relevant impound or administrative background.
- At least 4 years of administrative/office management experience or 2 years of impound experience
- ESOP - We are employee-owned!
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 15k free life insurance
- Two medical plans
- Two dental plans
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Accident insurance
Guardian Fleet Services Inc. is a Florida-based towing, recovery, and specialized transportation provider with 15 terminals throughout Florida. We are the leaders in providing uncompromised professional towing, recovery, and specialized transportation services to municipal, state, and federal agencies, and commercial enterprises throughout the state of Florida and beyond.
Guardian Fleet Services was formed as a consolidation of Kauff’s Transportation Systems, Crockett’s Towing and Recovery, Ace Towing and Recovery, Professional Towing and Recovery, American Towing and Transport, and Alligator Towing and Transport.
As an employee-owned company, Guardian Fleet Services employees have a vested interest in exceeding customer’s requirements and expectations in a prompt and worry-free manner.
EEOC Policy Statement - Guardian Fleet Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply.