A career in Products and Technology would provide you the opportunity to be part of an organization that is building a leading tech experience that solves big challenges for our firm and our clients. Our products and tech-driven solutions are how we move faster, cut through complexity and fuel growth. We start with the problem and solve it with experience and tech know-how. Our skilled technologists, data scientists, product managers and business strategists are passionate about using technology to accelerate change. Our external facing team is responsible for deploying reliable solutions, driving value and building relationships that result in customer loyalty and satisfaction, onboarding, product adoption, retention and growth for our clients.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
This role entails working directly with customers of various sizes, and being tasked with addressing customer business challenges using the product, supporting and monitoring a portfolio of customer accounts and expanding their use of the product over time in a cost-effective manner. This role has responsibility for customer onboarding/implementation, monitoring and analytics, account nurturing and upselling and insights-gathering to help improve the product and enhance team efficiency.
Advisory - Other
Global Competency Network:
Advisory - Other
Contract Type - Not Applicable
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates an extensive level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member in the following areas:
- Communicating with customers in an engaging and empathetic way;
- Prioritizing amidst multiple competing sales outreach and product support priorities;
- Training customers and demonstrating industry leading practices on the platform;
- Being very responsive to customer support requests, track, escalate and manage until resolution all support requests;
- Analyzing training, onboarding, and support outcomes to help identify ways to streamline internal processes, optimize customers touchpoints and recommend possible improvements to the technology platform;
- Developing a keen understanding of customers’ common business needs and challenges and help identify technology usage patterns that address these needs;
- Acting as an advocate for the customer, representing when appropriate customer perspectives with other internal teams;
- Managing expectations regarding the product roadmap;
- Cultivating relationships with client stakeholders and working to keep them fully engaged with the platform in cost-effective ways;
- Identifying early warning signs of risk and responding appropriately to address customer concerns and reduce customer churn;
- Training non-technical users on new software;
- Multitasking and handling matters with little supervision and excellent follow up;
- Paying attention to detail, project management, interpersonal, written communication, and organizational skills;
- Owning multiple problems and fully executing on solutions;
- Demonstrating unique ability to convey technical details to an audience with little to no technical background;
- Demonstrating experience with project management and support management software a plus; and,
- Demonstrating experience in a greenfield project or start-up is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.238782