Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the leading cloud solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer campaigns at scale. We have global relationships with companies such as Hulu, Amazon, Mattel, Disney, Tiffany & Co, Airbnb, Ralph Lauren, CVS, Dell, Edelman, Creative Artist Agency, and many more.
Who you are:
CreatorIQ is looking for an experienced Consultant to join our Client Services department. This person will manage the Services deliverables for some of our most strategic clients, working closely with their Customer Success Manager(s).
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of influencer marketing and a passion for data analysis, as they will use these skills to help guide our clients' influencer marketing strategies.
This is a flexible consulting role, starting around 25-30 hour per week with the possibility of increased hours depending on company needs and assuming the consultant's interest.
What you'll do:
- Manage, execute, and deliver the contracted Services for your assigned clients. These may include but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive Analysis reports on your client's competitor(s) using social listening tools to identify and analyze competitive influencer posts in order to provide key learnings that will inform your client's future initiatives
- Post campaign analysis reports that you will conduct by analyzing influencer campaign data in order to providing top notch insights and actionable recommendations to help your client optimize results on future initiatives
- Developing best practices for your client by working with them to understand their KPIs and making recommendations based on past performance and your in depth knowledge of the Influencer Marketing industry
- Developing benchmarks for your client based on their campaign results which they will use to measure future performance
- Meet with your client's Customer Success Manager on a regular basis to ensure both teams remain up to speed on the client's needs, deliverables, and requests in order to ensure the client receives optimal customer experience
- Provide influencer industry insights, best practices, and/or strategic recommendations based on your client's business goals
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and innovations in the social realm, and provide clients with insights that will enhance their influencer marketing efforts
What you need for this position:
- 3+ years of experience in influencer marketing, SAAS platform experience a big plus
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong understanding of analytics, measurement, and tracking quantitative and qualitative success on influencer campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact professionally with external and internal clients
- Fluency in influencer marketing and social media platforms
- Should have a passion for solving client challenges and a commitment to client delight
- Comfortable working in a startup environment, creating organization and processes where none may already exist
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, and/or equivalent experience required