Marketing and Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; developing, implementing and executing sales plans.
Marketing and Sales Manager Job Duties:
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustains rapport with all accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Demonstrate and exemplify the Company's core values.
- Be able to participate in leadership team meetings and planning.
Marketing and Sales Manager Skills and Qualifications:
We are seeking a person who stands by their word. The right person will be reliable in crisis and willing to jump in where needed. We are looking for the one who is interested in growing with us while keeping a big picture view. This one will also tend to think outside the box and standout amongst those who would be satisfied with enough.