FieldFLEX is an enterprise mobile software company focused on providing solutions for field service workers that perform facilities and asset maintenance, inspections, and assessments. We mobilize existing enterprise systems, such as IBM TRIRIGA, IBM Maximo, and others as well as providing pure SaaS-based solutions. Our technology is all our own and is the result of more than a decade of work providing solutions for dozens of organizations including more than 10% of the Fortune 100.
FieldFLEX has an immediate opening for a Senior Business Analyst / Mobile Solution Architect to work on both customer projects and product development initiatives. You will work directly with clients and also closely with our internal resources, while reporting directly to project managers, product managers, and other stakeholders. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, creating mobile app mock-ups and storyboards, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you must be detail oriented, a critical thinker, and have sufficiently strong written and oral communication skills to explain abstract technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Conducting meetings and gathering critical information from the sessions with various stakeholders while producing useful output reports.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Acts as a functional Subject Matter Expert for the solution through the life cycle of the project.
- Effectively communicating and presenting your insights/findings and strategies to cross-functional team members, management, and clients.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet all acceptance criteria, approval from Product Owner and following the project from start through to completion.
- Ensure that user acceptance testing is performed such that solutions meet stakeholder expectations.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Creates comprehensive documentation in support of project execution to include Business Requirements Documents, Use Case Catalog, Technical Requirements Documents, Gap Analysis, Test Cases and Testing Scripts
- Development of as-is and to-be process flows, current and future-state technical diagrams.
- Ability to translate vague customer business needs into actionable detailed functional and technical requirements.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science (preferred) or Business or related fields.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience gathering Requirements through Requirements Workshops and Interviews
- Must have at least three (3) years of ERP experience with one or more enterprise class system, preferable IBM TRIRIGA, IBM Maximo, Infor, or one of SAP or Oracle’s EAM solutions.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working with one or more industry leading EAMs.
- Exceptional Analytical and Conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent Communication and Documentation skills.
- Excellent Time Managements Skills as multiple competing projects will be worked on simultaneously.
- Experience with Mobile APP design and development a plus.
- Product /solution designer tool knowledge (wireframing, whiteboarding, prototyping, UI design) preferred.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Teams, Excel, Visio, Word and Outlook.
- Some programming, database, integration, and infrastructure knowledge is required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday