Epredia, a global leader in providing solutions for cancer diagnostics, is dedicated to improving lives by enabling our customers to achieve diagnostic excellence. We’re growing quickly and constantly expanding our team. Find a rewarding career with a diverse group of individuals that share a passion to do work that matters and positively impacts patient lives.
Are you passionate about solving problems for customers? Positively impacting patient care? Creating innovative solutions? Epredia is looking for an Account Executive to do just that!
About Anatomical Pathology
Improving lives by enabling better cancer diagnostics. Epredia offers a complete line of cancer diagnostic instruments and consumables from specimen collection to diagnosis. Epredia`s collaborative team of employees are delivering critical answers and strive to provide Pathology labs a more efficient, safe and productive environment.
How will you make an impact?
From fostering strong, meaningful relationships with our customers to creatively solving problems with innovative solutions to managing the sales strategy, you’ll partner with our customers to ensure they have the right equipment to provide the best care to their patients each day. You’ll be responsible for more than just selling. You’ll drive positive experiences by focusing on our top priority: our customers. You’ll work with a variety of stakeholders in a dynamic organization to make a positive impact in the healthcare industry. In this customer facing role, Account Executives are crucial to delivering on our mission of enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
What will you do?
- Execute the division’s business strategy through the sales process to meet or exceed defined sales goals/quotas
- Establish relationships with customers at all levels from the front line to the decision makers to understand priorities and propose solutions based on uncovering customer’s present and future needs
- Proactively schedule time for customer visits, follow up after the sale, install and train on equipment, and resolve service issues
- Collaborate with channel partners/distributors to maximize selling opportunities
- Manage customer expectations by asking good questions and detailing Thermo Fisher’s value proposition
- Create a positive customer experience by coordinating internally to ensure customer needs are met
- Utilize SalesForce.com to document sales forecasts and identify opportunities to grow the sales funnel
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within the industry and territory
- Attend state, regional, and national trade shows as applicable
- Perform other duties as assigned
Epredia offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and are driven by innovation and the desire to improve the lives of our patients, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of five business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.