West Four Group of Companies Inc. is a Western Canadian leader in supplying doors, hardware, and building specialties. Our trade brands are Madero, Penner, Security Building Supplies, and Two Six Creative, with facilities in Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, and Winnipeg.
We offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally while exceeding customer expectations. We also offer health & dental benefits, comprehensive product training, an excellent working environment and company culture. This is a full-time opportunity.
Our Winnipeg Distribution Center has an opportunity for the right individual. This person will report to the Director of Sales and work within the Penner Doors & Hardware brand.
Position and Responsibilities:
· Work with a team of Inside Sales Coordinators, with a focus on sales growth
· Primary customers are over the counter retail and aftermarket clients in the door and hardware industry
· Actively search out and acquire new customers, identify potential opportunities
· Provide service to all existing company accounts
· Provide exceptional customer service balancing walk-in, phone-in, and email customer requests
· Quoting and estimating of commercial doors and frames, hardware, and building specialties
· Managing open orders through all stages to ensure customers and internal departments are working together to meet expectations
· Constant communication back to the customer as quotes and orders progress
· Responding to on-site quote requests if required
· Maintain the sales showroom
· Provide support to the entire inside sales team and all Penner customers as required
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Strong sales skills with an emphasis on sales results and customer experience
· Driven to exceed targets and budgets
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· An outgoing personality and professional demeanour
· Prior building/construction material sales experience
· Knowledge of commercial doors, frames, hardware, and building specialties
· General knowledge of building codes
· Having a good technical understanding of the construction process and building envelope.
· The ability to meet multiple deadlines and prioritize tasks
· Strong computer skills
· Ability to read construction drawings and door hardware specifications
· A realization that customer service and relationships are a primary focus
· High level of organization and attention to detail
· Natural aptitude towards safety for yourself and those around you
Valid Driver’s license required. This position will include a training period in our production team prior to working the sales desk. Please visit www.westfour.ca for company information.
West Four thanks all interested applicants; however, only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday