Primary Location: 1901 S Meyers Rd, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 215840
- Customer Relationship Management Systems, MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Working REMOTELY, effectively manage the progress and results of accounts assigned, while engaging in high-profile activity across strategic client groups
- Build and develop strong working relationships with customers and all users at all levels from Dealer/Owner/Decision Maker on down
- Work with 80-110 accounts, as well as ‘at risk clients and determine the proper action plan
- Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals, and objectives in order to achieve results
- Generate additional revenue by harvesting existing accounts for additional stores and products, while continually working on turning around cancelled accounts
- Determine needs for additional resources in order to maintain continued success with all clients
- Assist in generating high client attendance to product workshops
- Actively participate in product development/enhancement review sessions to continue in development as a vAuto ‘knowledge master
- Travel to clients, allowing for maximum time with all clients and maximum client reach
- Compensation includes a base salary of $89,250 - 105,000. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidates experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or and incentive program.
- 7+ years of recent retail automotive management experience in the capacity of General Manager, General Sales Manager, Used Car Manager, Preowned Director etc.
- BS/BA or equivalent combination of education and work history
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- Experience directly managing preowned operations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Must demonstrate account ownership by responding to client requests with a constant sense of urgency
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator and have great relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Strong proficiency in Customer Relationship Management Systems
- Willingness to mentor new and junior Performance Managers
- Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire Performance Manager Team
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accomodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accomodation would cause an undue harship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.