Why Choose Eleven?
Our vision is simple, seamless and secure connectivity for all. Eleven's solutions authenticate billions of WiFi sessions per year providing ease or use, reliability and flexibility to our customers and end-users. If you enjoy challenging work, a driven team with diversified skill sets, and working alongside people with a shared passion for; transparency, professionalism and inclusion, then Eleven might be the place for you!
We know you have a choice of where to commit your expertise, and we want you to choose Eleven. In this role, you'll collaborate with Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, and our external customers; providing support to our network integrator partners, direct customers, and Engineering. If you're someone with both deep technical experience, and focused on a commitment to customer success, this could be the role for you!
While we very-much value the skills and knowledge represented below, we also recognize and welcome the opportunity to bring-on great new teammates who are excited to learn them but may not already have them. So, please consider applying even if you may not perfectly fit some (or most) of the bullet-items below.
- Must be comfortable working closely with customers to troubleshoot issues and gather requirements
- Proven skills building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Ability to communicate across Eleven teams
- In this role, you're required to proactively seek out tasks and projects and work either independently or as part of a team to resolve customer issues
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Advanced knowledge of internet technology
- Networking experience and knowledge
- Experience with any of the following: Ruckus, Cisco, Nomadix, Meraki, Aruba, Palo Alto, Antlabs, Mikrotik, Ubiquiti
- Experience in SaaS B2B business environment
- Ability to travel 10% of the time to customer locations on short notice
- Ability to participate in a monthly on-call rotation
- Provide tier 3 technical support that includes, but is not limited to:
- Responding to support requests
- Product testing & documentation
- Acting as an escalation point
- Customer projects
- Managing open issues
- Own customer support and configuration issues through to resolution, providing timely and professional communication of status
- Troubleshoot customers network issues
- Continually learn to increase knowledge of Eleven products and networks
- Delivery of professional services installation and training to ensure customers success
- Provide real-time feedback to the Engineering team about product performance and desired enhancements
- Manage all customer communications, including email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Serve as a customer advocate within Eleven, escalating issues and driving feature requests
- Gather customer requirements and translate requirements for the engineering team
- Contribute to the knowledge-base
- Team with your peers to assure Eleven Customer Success meets all of its SLA’s
- Other responsibilities, as assigned
Life at Eleven Software
- We are an Oregon top workplace for 2021 and received special accolades for flexibility in 2020!
- Regular company meetings to transparently share our performance to our goals
- Periodic events that bring our folks together to team-build and have some fun (virtual & in person)
- Always asking for and acting on employee feedback to keep our culture strong
- A team-oriented environment focused on success and collaboration
- Annual reviews with performance-based merit increases
- Balanced Time Off policy that doesn’t track PTO (take it as you need it) and includes paid sabbaticals & parental leave
- Flexible remote work options with company-wide collaboration on Slack and Google
- Corporate headquarters in the heart of downtown Portland, OR (dog-friendly!)
- Great medical/dental/vision benefits, covered nearly 100% for employees and partially for families
- 401k matching with full vesting after 1 year
- Stock options available and granted upon board approval
Eleven is an inclusive employer and will continue to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels without regard to race, religion, gender, marital status, familial status, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, source of income, or protected veteran status. It is our policy to prohibit workplace harassment, discrimination and retaliation on the basis of protected status. We are committed to creating a respectful and professional work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation and that promotes employment opportunities.
Still want to know more about us? We’re flattered. Learn more about our company and products atwww.elevensoftware.com.