- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- 10+ years with SAP systems such as SAP Business Suite, SAP HANA, SAP Suite on HANA or equivalent
- 10+ years of IT implementation or consulting experience
- 8+ years designing architecting and building SAP Systems
- Experience with SAP Basis / NetWeaver and HANA Administration
- Experience in selling and delivering business value to customers with SAP solutions
- Experience in technical consulting sales in customer-facing roles
AWS Professional Services team members leverage their deep knowledge of AWS technologies in collaboration with our sales and partner teams to propose, architect, and implement transformational SAP solutions for customers. Helping make customer success a reality using AWS cloud as an enabler and seeing the impact in real-time drives our teams to explore new frontiers in leveraging AWS for our customers.
The Senior SAP Customer Delivery Architect (CDA) is a new growth role within the Professional Services organization. This self-starter will be responsible for partnering with Professional Services account teams and practice managers to dive deep into a customer’s business challenge, to collaboratively propose and pre-qualify a particular set of outcomes that would result from a formal SAP Professional Services engagement. The Senior SAP CDA will remain meaningfully engaged with that customer, Amazon team, and project/program to provide oversight resulting in high-value, predictable, and successful delivery.
This is not a pure consultant role, nor is it a pure selling role. This person will have unique SAP expertise, selling Professional Services, coupled with cross-industry business acumen, including a heavy dose of passion for continued knowledge acquisition and growth, obsession for customers, and their success using AWS that will align well with the desired outcomes to be produced.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a key member of the Account and Professional Services Go-To-Market teams this talent will ensure success in designing, building, optimizing, transforming or migrating, SAP solutions to the AWS platform
- Educate customer C-Suite and Line of Business executives on the value proposition of AWS
- Participate in deep architectural discussions and design exercises to create world-class SAP solutions built on AWS while ensuring such solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud and drive business outcomes
- In partnership with the ProServe leadership and account team, formulate and execute a strategy to accelerate customer outcomes through the adoption of AWS in conjunction with Professional Services engagements
- Build deep relationships with customer C-suite and Line of Business executives to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Create and present sales content (SAP ProServ Value Prop Presentations, RFP responses, proposals, estimates, scope of documents Work documents etc.)
- Lead the response to RFPs working with Account teams, Practice Managers, SAP Professional Services architects and Enterprise Services Managers.
- Collaborate with Global and Enterprise account teams and sales to drive adoption of SAP Solutions into top accounts
- Identify, facilitate, and contribute to the creation of workshops
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science or Business Administration
- Experience in building Enterprise Level, scalable and highly available SAP infrastructure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of SAP applications, infrastructure and security
- Experience with cloud infrastructure
- Familiarity with TCO, ROI and Value Models to help Customers understand the cost/benefit equation associated with Data Analytics Cloud solutions
- Extensive pre-sales experience with turning technical concepts into business outcomes, and communicating at the executive level
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.