TCC (Total Customer Connect) is looking for an Outside Sales Representative with an extensive domain knowledge of new auto dealership's Fixed Operations department.
TCC's Outside Sales Representative is highly motivated, detail-oriented, attentive, and a process & customer service-focused individual.
This elite Outside Sales Representative position demands a solid understanding of processes & procedures that drive a successful sales organization. Initially, the candidate is expected to gain a full understanding of the company's products & services and will be involved in further development and enhancement of its Fixed Operations Software. In addition, the Outside Sales Representative will gain an understanding of how the software or products are able to help new auto dealer franchises in finding increased opportunities, improve/streamline processes, and generate additional revenue.
Established in 2002, Total Customer Connect has grown as a dynamic, innovative SaaS (Software as a Service) company. You will be the driving force behind priorities, decisions, and activities in order to ensure client retention and product utilization for our growing company!
Outside Sales Representatives are responsible for:
- External client (auto dealership franchise) retention by working independently to effectively manage the progress and results of each accounts assigned within their portfolio
- Provide proactive customer relationship management as primary point of contact post-implementation of SaaS product(s)
- Maintain expected level of client engagements on both a monthly & quarterly level in an effort to drive product performance & minimize potential client churn risk
- Conduct virtual & in-dealership consultative efforts to ensure third party software product(s) are configured to customer processes
- Outside Sales Representatives will be expected to work closely with the fast-paced sales team and resellers.
The Outside Sales Representative will also become competent in developing use cases for software, assisting operations in configuration and onboarding and providing domain feedback to the Director of Products and the CTO.
Outside Sales Representative Skills Required:
- Clear understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations and New Car Dealer Franchises
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to work with and protect confidential information required
- Knowledge of (DMS) Dealer Management Systems
- High understanding of day-to-day operation at a new car Dealership Franchise
Suggested Experience (Ideal, Not Required):
- Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- DealerFX, X-Time, Affinitive, Autopoint Experience
- New Car Dealership Service Department Sales
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 - $300,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Covid-19 precautions take as mandated by the CDC.
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Required)
- On the road