DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Direct Sales Agent (Medicare) - Bi-lingual & Non Bi-lingual Remote Work Opportunity
**Can sit anywhere in the US- permanent work from home Must maintain Life & Health Agent license in state of which they reside**
Responsible for selling a full portfolio of Medicare Products telephonically and providing high level customer service.
Direct Sales Agents Responsibilities:
- Ensures sales goals are met.
- Sells company products in a professional and consultative manner.
- Provides thorough and effective customer service.
- Provides timely and accurate responses to all customers.
- Provides customers with oral and written information as well as a detailed quote on the company plans and services.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of all company products and services.
- Studies competitive products and related industry issues and maintains a personal awareness of competitive advantages and disadvantages.
- Optimizes closing opportunities utilizing all sales tools and skills available.
- Completes accurate documentation maintains records and updates database documentation of all activities during the sales cycle.
- Ensures accurate documentation of leads and sales received from all sources.
- Maintains record keeping system and ensures all business is tracked throughout the underwriting process.
Direct Sales Agent Qualifications:
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- Requires 2 years of inside sales experience
- Experience with Medicare products preferred
- Experience in working in a fast paced call center environment preferred
- HIGHLY PREFERRED - Life and Health Agent license in state of which you reside
- Must maintain appropriate license required by the Department of Insurance to sell Medical, Dental and Life products in all states served by the Company's Direct Sales.
- Able to work a schedule between the hours of 8AM to 8PM M-F, shift bid driven & overtime during the week and on weekends during our peak seasons (Oct.-Dec)
- Bilingual in Spanish highly preferred
Direct Sales Agent benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Career path & development opportunities
- Education reimbursement
- 401K match
- Health, dental, vision & life insurance
- Employee discount program
- PTO and 8 paid holidays
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.