Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and ultimately recognize business value through their use of the platform. Our Scale Customer Success Managers do this through objective-based engagements with customers at key points in the customer journey.
Scale CSM's work with customers either in 1:1 engagements for high impact objectives, or by running one to many success programs to impact target customer groups. We partner closely with Slack's Account Executives to understand customers' business objectives and help to identify ways we can deliver increased value through broader and more mature use of Slack.
Part mentor, project manager, consultant and product specialist, our Slack Customer Success Managers are continually passionate about helping our customers improve their team communication and be successful with Slack.
What you will be doing
- You will empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers' needs first.
- You will engage 1:1 with customers during launch and with targeted customers to ensure adoption and mature use of Slack.
- You will find opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently drive customer outcomes at scale.
- You will test playbooks and program ideas and monitor results based on defined customer metrics.
- You will identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- You will coach customers to be product specialists. Train their teams on Slack methodologies and self serve resources so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- You will partner with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- You will build and adapt customer assets and delivery channels to maximize impact.
- You will help drive customer references and case studies.
What you should have
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS customer success, consulting experience, account management or sales organization experience a plus.
- Self-motivated, dedicated teammate with innovative ideas to encourage customer adoption!
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience quickly building customer relationships.
- Ability to adopt the approach of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team.
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor's Degree.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $66,600. You may also be offered a bonus and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Slack is a layer of the business technology stack that brings together people, data, and applications – a single place where people can effectively work together, find important information, and access hundreds of thousands of critical applications and services to do their best work. From global Fortune 100 companies to corner markets, businesses and teams of all kinds use Slack to bring the right people together with all the right information. Slack is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices around the world. For more information on how Slack makes teams better connected, visit slack.com.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Slack is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Slack is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates living outside the country of this position.